New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I know some of our rides will be turning one year, I decided to create a thread regarding car insurance and maybe, we can save money by having Strada owners post the coverage of their Strada and how much the premium.

Ill start with mine.

I forgot how much I paid for my 1st year car insurance, but I am guessing around P18500 or P19500 w/coverage of P888K; BI & PD of P100K each; PA of P50K up to 5 pax each and free acts of god. Fixed deductible of P3K if done at my dealership (in-house insurance).

Now for the 2nd year, I have started canvasing and this is the best rate I got so far.

P800K; BI & PD of P200K each; PA of P50K up to ten pax; Acts of god, fixed deductible of P3K. Premium is P15700.

What do you guys think? Okay ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga Sirs,

Good Day!

Hingi lang po ako ng advice about car insurance.
    Ano po bang magandang car insurance company lalo na sa strada natin?Balak ko po kasi magpalit ng insurance company. 2008GLX po yung unit ko and looking for another car insurance firm for the 3rd year of our strada.so far, ok naman ang present car insurance namin kaso lang medyo namamahalan ako sa quote premium nila samin ngayon.halos same lang for the past years. bale P33000 (with AOG) ang quote nila...ok pa din po ba yan?Pioneer Insurance po pala ang present insurance company namin.

Maraming Salamat...and More Power To TSCP!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by koda181 View Post
    Mga Sirs,

Good Day!

Hingi lang po ako ng advice about car insurance.
    Ano po bang magandang car insurance company lalo na sa strada natin?Balak ko po kasi magpalit ng insurance company. 2008GLX po yung unit ko and looking for another car insurance firm for the 3rd year of our strada.so far, ok naman ang present car insurance namin kaso lang medyo namamahalan ako sa quote premium nila samin ngayon.halos same lang for the past years. bale P33000 (with AOG) ang quote nila...ok pa din po ba yan?Pioneer Insurance po pala ang present insurance company namin.

Maraming Salamat...and More Power To TSCP!!!
    thats kind of high whats the coverage?

mine renewal cost around less than P15K as specified above on my post.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    I know some of our rides will be turning one year, I decided to create a thread regarding car insurance and maybe, we can save money by having Strada owners post the coverage of their Strada and how much the premium.

Ill start with mine.

I forgot how much I paid for my 1st year car insurance, but I am guessing around P18500 or P19500 w/coverage of P888K; BI & PD of P100K each; PA of P50K up to 5 pax each and free acts of god. Fixed deductible of P3K if done at my dealership (in-house insurance).

Now for the 2nd year, I have started canvasing and this is the best rate I got so far.
    P800K; BI & PD of P200K each; PA of P50K up to ten pax; Acts of god, fixed deductible of P3K. Premium is P15700.

sir av8or5 ok na ang package pwede malaman ang name nang insurance baka meron branch sa province kasi magrenew rin ako this coming June tia

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Ill start with mine.

anong insurance company ito dude? plan ko rin kasi ipangalan na lang sa akin yung insurance ng sa akin para di ko na kokontakin si erpat kapag may nangyari or something.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    anong insurance company ito dude? plan ko rin kasi ipangalan na lang sa akin yung insurance ng sa akin para di ko na kokontakin si erpat kapag may nangyari or something.

Dude, you have to be the registered owner or you must show you have "insurable interest" over the vehicle in order to have the policy issued in your name.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    sir av8or5 ok na ang package pwede malaman ang name nang insurance baka meron branch sa province kasi magrenew rin ako this coming June tia
    mafre insurance sir. in house from citimotors las pinas. 6 months to pay.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mafre insurance sir. in house from citimotors las pinas. 6 months to pay.
    puede din kaya nila insure yung units that came from other dealers?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thats kind of high whats the coverage?

mine renewal cost around less than P15K as specified above on my post.
    [SIZE=3]Estimated value(sum insured) = 817T[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Owned damaged, theft[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]100T etpl bi[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]100T etpl pd[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Personal accident rider 5pax 20T each[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]and other schedule of indemnities etc etc.. basta yung total po na babayaran ay P33000.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sensya na sir newbie po kasi...anyway, thanks for replying my queries. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    From BPI/MS (formerly FGU) for a 2=year old GLX...

Insured Value = P800k (for theft & own damage)
    PA = up to 50k * passenger, up to 5 pax only
    BI/PD = 200k
    Deductible = P6,000
    Free = 24hrs Roadside Assistance & Ambulance Reimbursement
    PREMIUM = PHP14,352.97
    PREMIUM (w/ Acts of God; insured value 800k) = PHP18,343.37

AoG used to be free, but I guess "Ondoy" is the obvious culprit for the change in offering.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Strada Car Insurance