New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Welcome din ma'am margaret!! :D Hope you may find time to join the forum every now and then. See you!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_son View Post
    Uy! member na ako! yiippee!
    Yes, sir jon_son. You are now officially a member of the family.

Pwede ka na rin makipag-kulitan sa mga members, hehehe. Pero sa tamang thread, ha?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Yehey!!

Welcome to our new members: jon_son and margaret.

You can now access our clubs private forums.
    Just register and create an account at the tsikot.com forums to access the threads in our public as well as private forums......

thank you and hope to see you in our future ebs and activities....
    and i hope the shirts fits too.....hehehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello and welcome to the new members: jon_son and margaret!

Hope to see you both in future ebs!

Peace out!

----

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    For the new and fresh members of the club, post narin kayo dito: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=48005&page=3

:D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    On Ms. Margaret, our newest and the second lady member of our club. Like I have mentioned earlier, ms. margaret is not internet savvy. She was introduced, enticed to join, and recruited by sir av8or5. Until now, she has not logged in to our sites. And she is missing the fun.

Probably, sir av8or5, if it is not much to ask, can teach ms. margaret to learn to surf the internet, log in to our sites, and read and post in our threads, so she can fully appreciate our club.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    On Ms. Margaret, our newest and the second lady member of our club. Like I have mentioned earlier, ms. margaret is not internet savvy. She was introduced, enticed to join, and recruited by sir av8or5. Until now, she has not logged in to our sites. And she is missing the fun.

Probably, sir av8or5, if it is not much to ask, can teach ms. margaret to learn to surf the internet, log in to our sites, and read and post in our threads, so she can fully appreciate our club.
    sir,

I'll try, alam mo naman mga babae, tamad mag internet. anyhow, I'll text her kapag meron meetup, i've known her for many years.

for the rest, she owns two generation Strada's. Just like ma'am beatriz, but we haven't met her yet.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir,

I'll try, alam mo naman mga babae, tamad mag internet. anyhow, I'll text her kapag meron meetup, i've known her for many years.
    Sige mr president. We'll be watching your next moves :popcorn:
    We're cheering for ya! :cheer3:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hehe sana makasama na din ako dyan sa list ng mga elite strada owners

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    hehe sana makasama na din ako dyan sa list ng mga elite strada owners
    Pwede naman isama sir, kahit wala pang unit. Basta attend lang kayo ng Official or Mini-EB to meet the officers and pay the low membership fee (inclusive na ang shirt and sticker dito). There will be one this Saturday so do try to join us.

----

List of Official Members of TSCP