New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    I am thinking na baka talunin ka pa niya sa bunong braso, sir thepatriarch, hehehe.

Bilis, sir marc, don't let this day pass without becoming a tsikoteer. Post pa ng post to meet my deadline, hehehe.

malamang talunin pa nga nya ako, hehehe.

i cancelled my lunch meeting with a client... mas priority ko maging tsikoteer! hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    malamang talunin pa nga nya ako, hehehe.

i cancelled my lunch meeting with a client... mas priority ko maging tsikoteer! hahahaha
    meron nga kayang sasali satin??? siguro pag may isa nang sumali satin, sunod sunod na...

sir ThePatriarch ang sipag nyo... paglaki ko gagayahin ko kayo... para maraming marami...

ang post ko!!!! huwahahaha!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    meron nga kayang sasali satin??? siguro pag may isa nang sumali satin, sunod sunod na...

sir ThePatriarch ang sipag nyo... paglaki ko gagayahin ko kayo... para maraming marami...

ang post ko!!!! huwahahaha!!!
    The FORCE is strong with you my young JEDI...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    OT na kayo.. club matters lang dito.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    OT na kayo.. club matters lang dito.
    Sorry po!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sorry po sir av8or5...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Dear Guests,

The Strada Club of the Philippines warmly welcomes you. We know that you have a lot of questions in mind. But as you go along, We at the club will be more than happy to answer any of your queries. Also, take as much time as you can in doing backreads on our threads as this will further enlighten you with who we are, what are our requirements to join in, what we do and what are our aspirations for the club.

Below is a paragraph that I took from my recent article for the club's 3rd eyeball. This will be, in a nutshell, explain what the club is.

"DonT, ne of our co-members once asked in one of the conferences among The Strada Club Officers: What’s in store for a member of the Strada Club? This was actually a question that struck The Strada Esquires/Officers to this date. But the officers are gearing up to a definite answer. But in my opinion, considering that most Strada owners are professionals, they may have recently purchased the Strada thinking this would be a set of four wheels that can lead them from Point A to Point B. But with nothing but my bare eyes, this was where I saw the said fact actually turned into fiction! The truck drew strangers together in the Spirit of Brotherhood trekking its way upwards to new heights that other people never knew existed. It may have been a sort of stress relief for some, but at the same time, gives the Band of Strada Brothers (BOSBs) a sense of fulfillment that incorporating the club is an immense achievement. Indeed, The Strada Club of the Philippines proved itself once again, that being Drive Inspired is not limited in words, But with deeds as well in a whole lot of Fun! And that, is my answer to his question."

Thank you for your time and attention. The more, The STRONGER, The Merrier! Drive Inspired!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 2nd, 2008 at 06:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    greetings. mga sirs gusto ko sanang sumali sa club. puro 07 model ata mga strada niyo. 02 lang sa amin. nahiya na tuloy ako. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    turmsy, no problem iyan.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by turmsy View Post
    greetings. mga sirs gusto ko sanang sumali sa club. puro 07 model ata mga strada niyo. 02 lang sa amin. nahiya na tuloy ako. hehe.
    sir, any model of the Strada is welcome to join, not only the current look. On behalf of the Officers and Members of the club, please join us on our 4th EB this Sunday March 9. Please log onto this thread and read and sign up. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47564

Hope we meet you sir.

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Interested to join The Strada Club of the Philippines?