New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    I had a great impromptu mini-eb with ThePatriarch and Krinkx last night at Starbucks, John Hay Baguio... and with ThePatriarch and TheMatriarch at the AIM Igorot Lodge... *Sir TP thanks sa breakfast po...
    nice to see you again bro ian... and thanks kay bro krinkx for showing us the way to 50's diner...

also, I saw bro G01 that night... goodluck sa test run sa pagudpud!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think I saw Boy 25's Strada parked at Jolibee tomas morato today around lunch time. Nagpalit na ba siya ng mags and tires at nagpakabit na rin ng snorkle???

di ko kasi nakita plates.....pero it has the same tail lights, sportlid canopy, bumpers from thailand, but different wheel setup and may snorkle na....can anybody confirm these?? thanks po.

I would have said hi but a colleague was riding with me on the way to a meeting.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    I think I saw Boy 25's Strada parked at Jolibee tomas morato today around lunch time. Nagpalit na ba siya ng mags and tires at nagpakabit na rin ng snorkle???

di ko kasi nakita plates.....pero it has the same tail lights, sportlid canopy, bumpers from thailand, but different wheel setup and may snorkle na....can anybody confirm these?? thanks po.

I would have said hi but a colleague was riding with me on the way to a meeting.

positive atty....si sir boy nga yun...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    positive atty....si sir boy nga yun...
    saan kaya napunta yung luma nyang shoes? pinag nanasaan ko pa naman yun. sana magpost si sir boy ng pictures of his new mods.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nanofossil View Post
    saan kaya napunta yung luma nyang shoes? pinag nanasaan ko pa naman yun. sana magpost si sir boy ng pictures of his new mods.
    hahaha!! binebenta nya bro sabi ni bigblock.....BOSB price yun malamang...:naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    nice to see you again bro ian... and thanks kay bro krinkx for showing us the way to 50's diner...

also, I saw bro G01 that night... goodluck sa test run sa pagudpud!
    sir ian and sir president... thanks for the invite... nice to meet you pres...
    text lang po pag andito kayo baguio para mag-get-together...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hahaha!! binebenta nya bro sabi ni bigblock.....BOSB price yun malamang...:naughty2:
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Light bulb!!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nanofossil View Post

Sir here na po yung request nyo....

Nag add lang po ako ng snorkel at nitto terra grappler tires 285/75R16.

ung old shoes ko po nilagay ko sa Montero...

sir moxxs positive ako nga yung nakita mo, nag lulunch ako sa jollibee...hehehe nagtitipid pangdagdag sa present mods..hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ayan pala haha....

Sorry...Sir nano and beniboi....Nailagay na pala sa montero.....

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    hehehe... parang nag extreme 360degree makeover yung Strada ni sir Boy25... nice!

*boy25, what Montero Sport variant did you get? Hindi ko makita yung headlamp washer and rear disc brakes... those are my indications to see eh...

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
BOSBs sightings: who, when and where [continued]