New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    First strada mini-ebJan 1, '08 10:37 PM
    by RBD for everyone

As the first mini-eb was planned for Mitsubishi Strada owners, we didn't know how many would join. Would it be a success or a flop?
    For me, as I have spearheaded this mini-eb I realized that regardless of the turnout, it would still be a success. Seven Strada owners arrived at the back parking lot of Metrowalk excited to see their fellow Strada owners and of course their rides.

First to arrive was av8or5 (tsikot.com and mmph member). Soon after, wee_69 (tsikot.com and mmph registered). A few seconds after, ale828 (tsikot.com and mmph registered) arrives.
    4. ThePatriarch (tsikot.com and mmph registered)
    5. ooba99 (tsikot.com member)
    6. DonT (tsikot.com)
    7. Last to arrive was Moxxxs (tsikot.com and mmph member)

What transpired was a good conversation amongst the group sharing ideas, modification, and anything under the sun. The eb lasted for about 3 hours and three owners even extended to another group eb of MMPH.

The people who attended this mini eb would have wanted a bigger turnout, but for me, seven Strada owners exceeded my expectations.

Until the next gathering.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Last edited by av8or5; March 1st, 2008 at 02:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The pioneers who placed the seed which will eventually become The Strada Club of the Philippines as appearing in the above photo (from left to right):

DonT, ThePatriarch, ooba99, wee_69, moxxxs and av8or5. Not in photo is ale828 who left early that day.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mods, pakilock na po yung thread na ito

Aftermath of the 1st Strada EB (December 2007)