New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hmmm, cancel na lang natin lunch then meet na lang tayo 2 pm sa petron macapagal hiway? It seems wala available ng lunch eh... Need your confirmation BOSBs!
    I'm amenable to this.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    BOSBs, malabo na ako sa lunch at sa convoy bro.....i have an appointment with my doctor bukas.....might finish around 4pm sa hospital.....derecho na ako WTC around ETA 5pm.....

Would you guys know the schedule of the precision driving exhibition being held in the WTC? Meron nito last year sa MIAS at meron din ata ngayon....im just not sure of the sked. thanks.

doc ooba99......pa print naman po ng additional registration forms ng strada club since early naman po ata kayo pupunta there. thanks po again.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    doc ooba99......pa print naman po ng additional registration forms ng strada club since early naman po ata kayo pupunta there. thanks po again.
    Ok.

Ako naman sir moxxxs, don't forget to bring the 2 club T shirts that I ordered for jedi and tsikot. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    BOSBs, malabo na ako sa lunch at sa convoy bro.....i have an appointment with my doctor bukas.....might finish around 4pm sa hospital.....derecho na ako WTC around ETA 5pm.....

Would you guys know the schedule of the precision driving exhibition being held in the WTC? Meron nito last year sa MIAS at meron din ata ngayon....im just not sure of the sked. thanks.

hehehe... it seems everyone is busy ah!

i can hang around at the WTC for the club from morning till 4-5pm. i do agree with meeting the BOSBs either at Petron macapagal or sa WTC mismo.

surprisingly, i was at the motorshow earlier today due to the kakulitan of my cousins. i went to the tsikot booth and jedi and co. recognized me. i told him that the strada club is eager to look for the tsikot booth at the tent tomorrow.

the russ swift stunt show starts from 1:30, 3:30 and 5:30pm same location from last year. entrance fee for the 20min. show is 50 petots.

looking forward to meet everyone! drive inspired!

*moxxxs- bilisan mo. i wont be a control freak with the breaks! hehehehe! and thanks for calling me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    BOSB's baka hndi ako maka sama bukas..nag ka ayaan bigla umakyan ng baguio..pero hndi pa din sure..nag pa alam nako ngaun baka kasi umaga kami umakyat hndi nako maka post..mag tetext nalng ako ng final sched kung ma kaka sama ako sa eb..sorry guys..

sir ian kelan ka babalik baguio?baka hangang monday morning kami dun..

sir thepatriarch yung utang ko sayo next eb nalng pag natuloy kame..sorry bro..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    will there be a registration ng new club members sa site? pwede na ba magpamember kahit wala pa yung strada?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    BOSB's baka hndi ako maka sama bukas..nag ka ayaan bigla umakyan ng baguio..pero hndi pa din sure..nag pa alam nako ngaun baka kasi umaga kami umakyat hndi nako maka post..mag tetext nalng ako ng final sched kung ma kaka sama ako sa eb..sorry guys..

sir ian kelan ka babalik baguio?baka hangang monday morning kami dun..

sir thepatriarch yung utang ko sayo next eb nalng pag natuloy kame..sorry bro..

false alarm BOSB..hndi kami tuloy baguio..makakasama ako sa WTC mamaya..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    will there be a registration ng new club members sa site? pwede na ba magpamember kahit wala pa yung strada?
    Yes, definitely. Just head on over to WTC later and meet the club officers. They will gladly accept your request for membership.

----

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    false alarm BOSB..hndi kami tuloy baguio..makakasama ako sa WTC mamaya..
    thats ok, my plan is to go back tomorrow morning. may trabaho ako 2:00am ng monday e...

*LeoMarley- to be registered for the club is very possible. i encourage you to PM the officers with your contact number so we can meet you. Looking forward to meet your acquaintance!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; April 5th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    So settled na... cancel na lunch today... we'll just meet sa petron macapagal 2 pm then proceed sa WTC... I'll send text messages sa mga cel na rin for info

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
5th EB (April 2008) of The Strada Club of the Philippines