New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, i need your inputs regarding pcp airguns. naguguluhan kasi ako kung ano ang pinaka magandang pcp rifle na bibilhin ko. alin sa mga gawa ng armscor, jbc and filarms ang pinaka the best? btw, nakabili na ako ng break barrel na crosman quest.

i tried to register in pinoyguns.com several times pero hindi pa rin na activate account ko until now.

salamat ng marami sa mga magrereply.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The original post is almost a year old now but let me reply for others who may be interested.

I have a balikbayan customer who is a hunter, before, while in the US, and now. Friends recommended a JBC to him and he was pleased with it. Other customers say Filarms is OK. I don't really know but maybe JBC is just more popular and better know as it has been in the market longer.

Filarms is dully registered but I am not sure anout JBC. Armscor has not yet released any PCP in commercial quantities. I think only 10 units so far(and they cost P30k up?)

I may sell Filarms in the future which simply put, means, I think it is good.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjames View Post
    The original post is almost a year old now but let me reply for others who may be interested.

I have a balikbayan customer who is a hunter, before, while in the US, and now. Friends recommended a JBC to him and he was pleased with it. Other customers say Filarms is OK. I don't really know but maybe JBC is just more popular and better know as it has been in the market longer.

Filarms is dully registered but I am not sure anout JBC. Armscor has not yet released any PCP in commercial quantities. I think only 10 units so far(and they cost P30k up?)

I may sell Filarms in the future which simply put, means, I think it is good.
    Anybody there to help me in purchasing a FilArms PCP for hunting purposes. I intend to take my vacation on Feb 2011 in the Philippines. This (hobby) will make my vacation worthwhile. Thanks & warm regards.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hi everyone, we are inviting you to join our growing pinoy tactical gears enthusiast, tacticalgears.net. Discuss your favorite firearms, airsofts, lights, and knives here. If you love tactical gears, this is the perfect place to go. Register now.

pcp airgun