New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mick Pennisi (PBA-Barako Bull) vs Omer Asik (NBA-Chicago Bulls)

There we were, ready to anoint Chicago Bull center Omer Asik the finest flopper in the NBA, especially after his latest dive in Chicago's win over the Orlando Magic on Monday. But then Lost Letterman alerted us about this fantastic fall from a fellow named Mick Pennisi, who dove as if he was under canon fire following a shot to the head from Will McDonald in the Philippine Basketball Association game. Watch the sordid violence:

MICK PINNISI EPIC FAKE FLOP !!! MUST SEE ! Philippine Basketball Player - YouTube

McDonald was rightfully ejected from the game, as he should have been, but Pennisi (from Lost Letterman: "'I think I'm going into acting when my career is over,' Pennisi told The Philippine Star afterward") should be ejected from the game of basketball for the next 10-12 years. Even if that dive was the funniest thing we've seen in a long time. Say, since, the last time Omer Asik "took an offensive foul" from Dwight Howard, ..

Of course, this isn't the first time Asik -- who really is one of the league's best defensive players, even without the tactics -- decided to go goofy in front of the refs. For instance, there was this move from St. Patrick's Day, which even had the notoriously homer-ish Bulls broadcasters Neil Funk and Stacey King howling at what Asik got away with:
    Asik and Destroy with an epic flop! - 17 March 2012 - YouTube

More (link):

Video: Philippine player challenges Omer Asik for basketball

- - -

Seems like Asik was dethroned as basketball flop king..

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    i was laughing hard when i was watching PBA earlier this evening, they were showing the top 5 plays(?) and the top 1 was mick's flop. hahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kaya nga nag tagal yan sa PBA, magaling mang gulang.. hahahaha.