New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Suggestions naman, anong magandang i panglinis beside soap and water to remove the dog smell? Meron bang locally available na chemical to remove? I read somewhere before na using lime powder will help... san meron nito if ever and kung effective ba.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

thank you

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    have you visited your vet? i think may sinasaksak or may pinangpapaligo sa doggie na gamot para mawala yung amoy. its in the diet too...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bro, I think the smell of dogs are still there even if you have it bathed regularly. You cannot totally eliminate it. The important thing is that, your dog is clean.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remove the dog. hehehe. Joke lang.

Regular bathing is good. Pwede mo din pakalbo once in a while. I don't know much about dogs. Base sa karanasan lang iyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nabibili sa mga ace hardware na smell remover, you just spray sa inside of the car to eliminate the doggy smell.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i use SAFEGUARD pang sabon sa kanila.maganda na sa skin nila chaka hindi gaano kabaho unlike other soaps.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sprinkling baking soda on your carpet and seats before vacuuming and occassionally shampooing should help minimize the odor.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    its in the diet too...
    kaya ayaw ko sila bigyan ng "science diet" ang baho ng mga alaga ko he he he

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Isa nga yung sa food eh.. pansin ko pag ALPO ang pinakain ko bantot ng poop. I dont have problems with the dog smell... yung sorroundings ang problem ko medyo nangangamoy wee wee na kasi even it is being washed regularly.

Kcboy: ikaw ba yung kcboy sa kotse.com? Anyway I was looking for an LC100 kasi and stumbled upon your advertisement... sayang nabenta na.

Fellow tsikoteers, Anyone wanted to multiply their dacshund? I have a male dachshund pure breed sayang nga lang walang paper... pero kung pang pet lang ok naman. PM nyo nalang ako. Also kung may nagbebenta ng LC80 or LC100 PM me.

thanks for all your inputs.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yung friend ko may binibili na gamot na pinapainom sa dog nya. German Shepherd yun.

another friend of mine bathes his dog sa beach (taga-subic kasi).. not sure on what it could do to the skin and hair of the dog though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How to Remove Dog Smell?