New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    pero if you want here's one

ladies' tennis demi goddess: martina navratilova. dyan pinangalan at pinag lihi si martina hingis

I said a mature mama, not a guy or a guy wannabee......

Meh. If I'm going to ogle girls as young as Nicole, I might as well settle for some of the younger women here when they jog or take a walk. They can pass for a tennis player. I mean they probably don't have the tennis skills. But, they sure have the physique of one.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 10th, 2006 at 12:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

speaking of guys playing women's tennis, here's another one.

she's a man baybee!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikoyman

My All Time favorite!
    all time favorite ko rin yan! i was very happy that she played again this yr!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT

speaking of guys playing women's tennis, here's another one.

she's a man baybee!
    Well, there goes my apetite. I was going to have breakfast. But, I think I'll ride the bike around the neighborhood instead...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....grabe, they're getting younger and younger. they'll be millionaires by the time they hit 20. ba't kaya di tayo maka-produce ng ganyan? as in born here, learned here, and trained here.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung anak ata ni alvin patrimonio.

Ngayon nasa spain na for scholarship and training.

Trainer ata yung trainer din nung number 1 seed sa spain nasi fernandez ata name nun.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....grabe, they're getting younger and younger. they'll be millionaires by the time they hit 20. ba't kaya di tayo maka-produce ng ganyan? as in born here, learned here, and trained here.
    Earning a (regular) living takes precedence over any other activity in the Philippines. So, anyone with raw talent is bound to go undiscovered because the talented folks don't know they have it or they're too involved with earning a living.

I can still remember the glory days when the Philippines ruled Asia in basketball and top finishes in other sporting events.

It would take a concerted effort by government and lots of money to find and develop these talents.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    yung retirement age rin nila is getting younger and younger dahil sa injuries. even kim clisters announced her retirement for next yr at a young age of 25.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Earning a (regular) living takes precedence over any other activity in the Philippines. So, anyone with raw talent is bound to go undiscovered because the talented folks don't know they have it or they're too involved with earning a living.

I can still remember the glory days when the Philippines ruled Asia in basketball and top finishes in other sporting events.

It would take a concerted effort by government and lots of money to find and develop these talents.
    just bring them to Bollettieri Sports Academy in Bradenton, FL. sampras, agassi, seles, and now sharapova are all products of this tennis factory. i was going to name kournikova also, but she never won anything.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    just bring them to Bollettieri Sports Academy in Bradenton, FL. sampras, agassi, seles, and now sharapova are all products of this tennis factory. i was going to name kournikova also, but she never won anything.
    Except my.... well I wouldn't say my heart...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
17 yr old Nicole Vaidisova - Rising tennis star