New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I am reviving this thread since I am in the market for a split type aircon and is very interested in this inverter tech.

Kamusta yung mga panasonic inverter units nyo? Ok ba power consumption nyo and maintenance and all?

Planning to get one na din (2.5hp) laya lang biglang meron na ding inverters ang Kolin, iDec and Carrier so nalilito na ako kung alin sa kanila ang ok bilhin. iDec is selling their 2.5hp for 40,000++.

OT: Ok din kaya yung Panasonic Inverter ref nila? Planning to get their 13cuft ref but still wondering kung ok talaga, malamig, efficient and matipid sa kuryente?

Hope for more of your opinion and reviews etc.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    get the panasonic inverter. IMO they are the first to introduce this tech. plus efficient talaga ang compressor(matsushita) nila compare to others.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I saw a new brand of split type aircon inverter, the MIDEA. Does anyone here know of its performance? It's a lot cheaper than panasonic but it is china made. magtagal kaya ito? may 5 years warranty din sila sa compressor. the srp for midea 2hp is P42,400 while a panasonic 2.5hp is P53,999.00.

Baka merong pwede mag-advice para makadecide ako. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    panasonic pa rin for me

we don't know that midea brand. . .if you know anybody who can attest to the reliability of that brand, it's better. . .

you don't know, 2 or 3 years down the line, when the small pain from the pinch brought by buying a split-type air con has long been forgotten, here comes your air con breaking down and needs repair money, plus of course the trouble it will cause you. . .with my experience of using panasonic products, that is unlikely to happen

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    yes that's true. small price difference in purchase cost could mean a lot when troubles come. Thanks for your opinion. I have decided to purchase panasonic anyway and just haggle for the discount price.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mars131 View Post
    yes that's true. small price difference in purchase cost could mean a lot when troubles come. Thanks for your opinion. I have decided to purchase panasonic anyway and just haggle for the discount price.
    Parehas tayo bosing!
    I am looking to purchase the Panasonic 2.5 Inverter by end of this month.
    Na review ko na din yung iba like iDec (40k but 1 year warranty and heard of bad after sales services) and Kolin. Yung Kolin I heard ok din ang after sales service nila plus they use the same Compressor with Panasonic. Kolin is 49k as against the 53.99K ng Panasonic. I am letting my wife decide between the two na lang .

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi. I'm getting a Panny 1hp Inverter (CSUS9JKQ). Called up Abenson and they're charging me 31,499 + 4500 for installation (brackets, breaker, etc). Are there other shops where I can get it cheaper?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Up ko lang po.....

What's best for a 35 sq.m room? I'm also inclined on getting this inverter/split type AC. How much HP would be suitable for that size of room?

TIA sa magre-reply.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Up ko lang po.....

What's best for a 35 sq.m room? I'm also inclined on getting this inverter/split type AC. How much HP would be suitable for that size of room?

TIA sa magre-reply.
    hmmm... about 2.7kW or 3.7HP for a split type AC
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hmmm... about 2.7kW or 3.7HP for a split type AC
    Huwwwwaww! Parang ang laki naman. Di kaya pwede mga 2.0 or 2.5HP lang?

Split Type Aircon: Which is best?