New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Meron ako globe postpaid, nag end ang contract nun Jan 2014, meron ako month na ayaw ko bayaran for the simple reason na pinutulan nila ako ng outgoing calls e charge pa din ako ng unlicall at unlitxt, meron na ba sa inyo na nakapag close ng postpaid with globe na meron dispute sa billing, paano po ung nanging negotiation, thanks sa mag share.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang malabo yan bro, unless you have a good proof kung bakit mo ayaw bayaran yung last transaction.
    if you won't pay it, collection agency katapat nyan..... tataas pa ng tataas yung balance mo dahil may mga penalties.
    bayaran mo na lang siguro bro and disconnect mo na....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung ayaw mo gamitin.. pwede temporary cut yung line para walang billing..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    parang malabo yan bro, unless you have a good proof kung bakit mo ayaw bayaran yung last transaction.
    if you won't pay it, collection agency katapat nyan..... tataas pa ng tataas yung balance mo dahil may mga penalties.
    I have to agree... If unli calls text. Around 600 lang naman.

It's not worth the trouble imo.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    garapal ang globe pagdating sa pera yung kaibigan ko bayad na lahat bago pinadisconnect after 3 months may dumating ulit na bill.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Never had a problem with my Globe postpaid. My siblings also have postpaid accounts under my name and I haven't had any problems with them either. Same with my dad with his own account.

Have you tried going to a Globe branch and talking to a CSR? Actually pwede rin through phone, but at least in a physical store, F2F ang usapan and you can easily escalate to the manager if things go awry.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why did they block you from making outgoing calls? Have you tried to dispute the charges? I've had several disputes with Globe on my data charges and they always reverse the charges.

Call the hotline and explain your case well, if that doesn't work, turning into an irate client sometimes gets things done (though I really avoid this). If that still does not work then go to a Globe center.

But I do agree that for P600, it's not worth the trouble. Paying the amount would be the hassle free solution to your problem.