New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the cheapest N91 with warranty i've found is at P35K. i like it because of its 4GB HD and Wi-Fi capabilities. the sleek styling (personal preference) and 2Mp camera are added bonuses.

really wanted an MP3 player and to upgrade my phone.

my dilemma: would i be better off buying an iPod Nano (dunno how much) and other cheaper but Wi-Fi capable cellphone (which one?) instead of this all-in-one solution?

N91 users:
    ok ba ang phone nyo? no bugs?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    N91 na, less stuff to carry around

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so far ok naman yung unit ko. good sound quality and the 4GB is a lot! downside lang is that there are no expansion slots and no front camera to be used for video calls.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    pede ba isync yun outlook calendar with n91?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by musang
    so far ok naman yung unit ko. good sound quality and the 4GB is a lot! downside lang is that there are no expansion slots and no front camera to be used for video calls.
    di ba nagha-hang or nawawalan ng signal?

musta yung wi-fi capabilities nya? ganda ba?

magkano mo nakuha and where?

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    siguro kung ako un,separate ko nalang yung mp3 player sa cell..baka malakas sa batt un so mahirap na kung araw2 kailangan pa magcharge..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have both the Ipod Nano & N91. i suggest you just get the N91. i hardly use my Nano after i loaded all my mp3s in the N91. i just use it for my living room sound system. ayos ang wireless capabilities ng N91, although you have to make do with a smaller screen. the 2mpx camera is outstanding, wala nga lang flash.

i just have a little problem with the N91's battery life, plus there are no available software for its new Symbian OS yet. hopefully new applications will come soon. i also had a recent problem with the N91's hard disk, ayaw mag-refresh when i added some songs. i just ran chkdsk (from windows) on it, then it worked fine afterwards. its not hanging on me so far.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukang ok yung mga music phones ng nokia ngayon ah, how about the one na pwedeng itwist yung base for media, cam and phone control? I think i want that one kung kukuha akong line na bago hehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The N91 has no front camera? Di ba the N71 has one already?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seperate sa akin kasi di ko pwedeng dalhin ang N91 sa bundok. saka mas maganda rin kung hiwalay yung mp3 player para pag nasira ang isa yung isa magagamit mo pa unlike kung sa iisang unit lahat pag nasira di mo na magagamit lahat.

i-pod nano = Php 11,000.00
    6.1 MP digicam = 19,000.00

plus may mga cp units na may wifi around 10K so ok na rin ;)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Buy an N91 or buy a Nano + other cellphone?