New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Updated my HTC Desire Z from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 (Build 2.42.707.3 CL104011) finally, OTA.

The phone's a tad bit faster now and everything seems to be working still. Also noticed a few added features here and there. Well, this sure renewed my love with the phone. A few weeks back, I was ready to throw this away out of frustration.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Updated my HTC Desire Z from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 (Build 2.42.707.3 CL104011) finally, OTA.

The phone's a tad bit faster now and everything seems to be working still. Also noticed a few added features here and there. Well, this sure renewed my love with the phone. A few weeks back, I was ready to throw this away out of frustration.
    Uy! That's good news. I've also been seeing news in the forums that the HTC Desire update is already rolling out in EU.
    I'm not really keen on doing that OTA for my Desire.
    What I'm really after is the modding community getting hold of that official 2.3 for the Desire, and using it as a platform for doing their custom ROM magic.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I got HTC Desire, Wildfire, and Galaxy tab.

Gusto ko sana iroot ung desire. Kaso nakakakaba hindi ako marunong. May alam ba kayo na place na wede ko iparoot ung Desire? thanks.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    I am itching to try an Android device, what is the best phone to get that is not too expensive, somewhere in the 16k and under price.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *ratt,

Try Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire or LG Optimus one.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    *ratt,
    Try Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire or LG Optimus one.
    yep Gal.Ace is below P16k.

mine is S.Gal S2. just bought it today.....nya-ha-ha!
    android convert na 'ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Samsung is coming out with a mid-range Galaxy running on Gingerbread. Many phones are still running on older Froyo OS. Kahit may promise to update, bihira tinutupad ng mga phonemakers...**ubo...LG**. Hintayin niyo na lang....

Samsung takes the wraps off the Galaxy R smartphone - GSMArena.com news

Samsung has finally officially announced the Galaxy R i9103 smartphone. The phone had leaked a while back, known as the Galaxy Z back then and we even managed to do a hands-on with it but it’s only now that Samsung has come clean with it.

The specifications are same as before. It will have a 4.2-inch Super Clear LCD, unlike the Super AMOLED Plus on the Galaxy S II. It will also be running on a dual-core processor. Although Samsung does not specifically mention which processor it is we know for a fact that it is the Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset, which may not be as good as the Exynos but still packs a punch. It retains the 1GB RAM from the Galaxy S II and will have 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB using micro SD cards.

The camera has also been downgraded and can now capture 5 megapixel still images and 720p videos but the Galaxy R can still play 1080p videos. Connectivity includes HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth 3.0 support. The Samsung Galaxy R runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is powered by a 1650mAh Li-Ion battery.

No exact date has been mentioned regarding the launch but Samsung says the Galaxy R will be released in Europe by the end of July and will eventually be rolled out globally.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    yep Gal.Ace is below P16k.

mine is S.Gal S2. just bought it today.....nya-ha-ha!
    android convert na 'ko.
    Sali ka dito...

TipidCP.com | Official Samsung Galaxy S II

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    definitely sir. di ko pa nai-explore yung set ko eh.
    langya....may bago palang lalabas na Galaxy? nak ng teteng oh....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    I got HTC Desire, Wildfire, and Galaxy tab.
    Gusto ko sana iroot ung desire. Kaso nakakakaba hindi ako marunong. May alam ba kayo na place na wede ko iparoot ung Desire? thanks.
    may mga apps na required i-root yung set. may procedures available sa web, pero natatakot din ako.
    how safe ba ito? sino na nakasubok?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast