New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    So funny the DDS are attacking Jinggoy for being a convicted criminal who is unfit for the senate forgetting they voted for him in the first place.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Last edited by Devastator; May 20th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

It also happened as the Senate continued its probe into alleged Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) leaks concerning the supposed involvement of President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. in illegal drugs. Zubiri claimed that the Marcos camp was angry at him for allowing the probe to happen.

After four hearings, Senator Bato dela Rosa has failed to establish the alleged Marcos drug links, with his colleagues, including Escudero, saying the allegation was only based on hearsay.

Zubiri had warned Dela Rosa to stop using Senate hearings for political persecution. Former senator Antonio Trillanes IV claimed that it was former president Rodrigo Duterte who instructed Dela Rosa to conduct hearings on the alleged PDEA leaks.

Zubiri is out; Escudero is new Senate president

Remeber how BBM refused to raise the hands of the mag-amang Zubiri before... final straw na ata.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    i notice,
    the barong tagalog has again evolved from the magsaysay style, back to the marcos-style buttoning...
    no political message alluded here, from me.
    sa totoo lang, mas practical for me ang marcos-style barong.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 20th, 2024 at 06:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Remeber how BBM refused to raise the hands of the mag-amang Zubiri before... final straw na ata.

Just look at the crying jacka*#!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Tingin ko dahil yan sa cha-cha at dahil sa ginagawa ni bato sa pdea leaks, Zubiri is letting bato continue, eh obvious naman order ni duts yang pdea leaks kay bato so they can use the scandal so fiona can take over. Morales even asking Lisa Araneta should also be invited to the senate hearing.

Zubiri said they still had the numbers nung Saturday, 13 pa sila, then Sunday seen zone na lang sya sa ibang 13. Kaya come Monday nag resign na lang sya. I'm wondering sino yung kasama nya at sino yung mga tumalikod sa kanya.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; May 21st, 2024 at 01:07 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Tingin ko dahil yan sa cha-cha at dahil sa ginagawa ni bato sa pdea leaks, Zubiri is letting bato continue, eh obvious naman order ni duts yang pdea leaks kay bato so they can use the scandal so fiona can take over. Morales even asking Lisa Araneta should also be invited to the senate hearing.

Zubiri said they still had the numbers nung Saturday, 13 pa sila, then Sunday seen zone na lang sya sa ibang 13. Kaya come Monday nag resign na lang sya. I'm wondering sino yung kasama nya at sino yung mga tumalikod sa kanya.
    Duterte stooges like Bato, Go and Boy Sili. Mga Villars and Cayetanos likely bumaliktad.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Bato: Bakit mo ko iniwan, tol. Huhuhu.
    Mark: Ano kaya masarap na dinner mamaya?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Yun delayed signing niya ng warrant of arrest for Quiboloy.

Yun hinde niya pinayagan senate investigation sa "gentleman's agreement" ni Dutiti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006

2022 Philippine Senatorial Candidates