New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ano masasabi niyo? hmm

di ba parang overcrowded na tayo? tama kaya ipatupad ang 2 child policy?
    at yung family program etc etc?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    As long as the Catholic Church has considerable influence over the people and politicians, having any form of birth control or contraceptives in impossible.

So we should see poor couples to have 5-10 children.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    ano masasabi niyo? hmm

di ba parang overcrowded na tayo?
    Depends on where you look. We just have too high a population density in the urban areas like Metro Manila.

And then the other side of the problem is often a big extended family is relying on a single income earner. Not a good formula to raise oneself out of poverty or raise one's social status.

tama kaya ipatupad ang 2 child policy?
    It has it's merits. But how do you enforce such a policy? Forced sterilization of both husband and wife upon having the 2nd child?

at yung family program etc etc?
    Just advertising condoms and letting the people access to condoms is already a big political problem. Having a proper family planning program? Not likely if we keep on going like the government has been in the past. No political will, no future, no growth.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa Pinas....bakit kasi, kung sino pa yung mga naghihirap, naghihikahos sa buhay, yun ang marami anak? Pansin ko yan sa mga squatters, or yung liblib na lugar sa mga provinces.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sir, lack of formal education is one of the contributing factors why poor people has more kids.

Another is lack of health teaching on the benefits of having minimal kids.

Lack of political will, church interference, partisan views regarding family planning are also contributing factors on our booming population.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sa Pinas....bakit kasi, kung sino pa yung mga naghihirap, naghihikahos sa buhay, yun ang marami anak? Pansin ko yan sa mga squatters, or yung liblib na lugar sa mga provinces.
    kasi wala silang magawa kundi magparami ng magparami

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think their thinking is the more kids they have the more chances that one of them will hit jackpot and somehow alleviate them. Of course I tend to disagree with it. I would rather have one kid and put all my resources into and IMo will yield a higher chance of jackpot.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think their thinking is the more kids they have the more chances that one of them will hit jackpot and somehow alleviate them. Of course I tend to disagree with it. I would rather have one kid and put all my resources into and IMo will yield a higher chance of jackpot.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    chua_riwap:
    to people who have virtually no assets, children are their only assets

Their children are their only way out of poverty

out of 8 or 10 kids... maybe 1 or 2 could hit the jackpot and pull the whole family out of poverty

one of them could marry rich or make it big abroad

or maging artista

one of them could turn out to be good in business... or politics

it's a long term bet for the poor

they make babies, raise them, and hope that in the future their bet pays off

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

i posted the above before i read tidus' post

pareho pa term na ginamit namin

"jackpot"

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
populasyon ng pilipinas