trajectory, gravity, space-time curvature, whatever

i know the HOW

tell me the WHY

you can't

coz you're still searching for it

that goal, that purpose

when you finally find the WHY

when you finally find that masterplan, post it here
    Last edited by uls; November 4th, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can we just all go back talking about stupid things? this thread is stressing me out.

God, no God...doesn't matter pare-pareho pa rin mabantot t*e niyo. :rofl:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pwede magshare ng opinion?

para sakin, i believe that uls is right dati pa ko skeptic about how God created the world. etc etc. bata pa lang ako, adam and eve thing did not make sense to me.

for me lang: IMO religion is there to put faith from what is wrong from right. although the origins were really nasty, it evolved to something that partly eliminates the survival of the fittest rule.

the science part is how i believe the world began. might be in the form of an accident or not, but this makes a lot of sense for me. science gave more concrete evidence than how religion could ever come up with.

im not trying to "dis" anyone, this is just how i believe things happen.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kaya nga religion, it shouldn't make sense.

the problem with you people is you're trying to make sense in everything. that is science speaking to your subconscious.

tell me, does it make sense for an all powerful God to send his son and let him die on the cross along with non-believers?

kung ikaw tatay na senador na madaming private army na kalaban ni Lito Lapid sa pelikula, papadala mo ba anak mo sa squatter area tapos magpakababa sya dun

-------------------

if you're talkin' about faith/religion/spirituality, don't use the SENSES!

ok repeat after me:

DON'T USE THE SENSES!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    if you're talkin' about faith/religion/spirituality, don't use the SENSES!

ok repeat after me:

DON'T USE THE SENSES!

I guess OB also included common sense...

Last edited by ghosthunter; November 5th, 2010 at 12:47 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ok medyo na carried away ako, at bitin yun sagot ko sa itaas.

what do you use then to find/see religion/God/faith?

use the SIGNS!

God speaks thru us in signs. what are these? usually, these are the things that happen to you unplanned. bec. science is always PLANNING, take note of the difference.

like for example me, this year. my dad is always telling me, we'll go the USA, we'll go the USA. sa sobrang dami beses, my dad is like the boy who cried wolf. i never took him seriously.

and then came the day, mag-pack up na kayo we'll go the US. (#Sign 1) Hala! eh may trabaho ako kaya, saka pano business ko, sino magaasikaso. the business that i have been building for 3 years now. and then I watched this movie about a man who had 1 month to live bec. of cancer. He also traveled! (# Sign 2)

eh di hayun, sama ko, di ko na inisip business ko muna dahil sa napanood ko, sobrang enjoy, went to SF, NY, NJ, DC, LA, LV, SoCal at ang
    kagandahan pa nito is all-expense paid ako ng dad. 3 years ago, i have always been dreaming of going to the USA, pero sabi kinekelangan ko mag-ipon ng 500k siguro kaya kelangan kayod. come 2010, i went to the US and I spent only $1500, mostly mga shopping ko pa. when I was the in the US, i met so many relatives i never really knew and they spent for my tickets in disney, seaworld, universal, magic mountain as well as my dinners and lodging. (#Sign 3) 3 years ago, i was always computing kung magkano magagastos ko dun sa America

so what am i talkin' about. i have been toiling day and night for my business to work. sabi ko mga 3 years pa ulit, para makapunta America. hello, biglang nangyari this year, walang plano and walang budget, san ka pa?
    and then came the dreaded day, last August. my F8#$ing landlord wants me to pack up my entire space (hence the business that i'm building) kasi redevelop daw sila. and so eto mga neighbors ko telling me to group together and fight the landlord. I told me, kayo na lang. It's a SIGN (#Sign 4) for me to let go. nakadagdag din yun na-RESET ako sa US eh, yun always kinakatakot na baka ma-paalis, dumating pero masaya pa ako eh. i HATED my landlord's guts anyway.

so what am i gonna do? pano na business ko na bini-build ko? and so I did buy and sell for a month kasi nagbenta ako ng mga di ko kelangan. (#sign 5). this buy and sell business na i alway hated and find so demaning, guess what I found a new business in it. and so nag-trial run lang ako, no business space, few manpower, only use the power of the internet, hulaan nyo kinita ko last month P100K no BIR, no rents/utilities, no always complaining/drama-ing employees. i did this all by myself.

pero syempre, di ko kaya ng walang pwesto pero P100K walang bawas, gross! tindeh!

truly, God works in mysterious ways.
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; November 5th, 2010 at 01:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    and here's the miracle:

while we were demolishing my space, kasi nga pack-up na eh, i always remembered my employees telling me na may entity daw duon sa space na yun. pag gabi na daw, pag patay ng ilaw ma nangangalabit daw sa kanila. i have 3 batches of employees (never knew each other) saying the same thing. ako naman, pakiramdam ko talaga magmula ng makuha ko ng space na yun, i'm in limbo. strategy ako ng strategy sa business, tapos it will work at first, then back to zero. for 3 years, parang parati ako back to zero. i offered a new service, yun dating service ko babagsak. and so and so forht

and so on the last day, umalis na yun workers, nasa mga trucks na and i was left alone sa space. I talked to the room: I told them: "o pano yan, good riddance, sa wakas makakaalis na ako sa galamay nyo!" sabay umihi ako sa corner ng room and went out smerking.

--------

2 days later, I got sick. no problem, kasi kaya sa sobrang fit and gym body ko, ang sakit sa'kin 1 day at the most lang. and baka din sa demolition, i inhaled a lot of germs/bacteria sa sobrang dust and dirt.

5 more days later! aba eh, ano ba'to nangyayari sa'kin. fever na naging trangkaso, na naging bed-ridden na ako. every morning, i have this pain sa lahat ng muscles ko that makes me so weak at hindi ako makapasok nor maka-drive. pero pagdating ng gabi, lumalakas ako.

on the 6th day, i started praying the Our father. pero una muna yun Angel of God. hindi ko kaya kabisado kasi di naman ako nagdadasal talaga. last time i chanted it, baka High school pa ako. and so i repeated and repeated the Angel of God, hanggang sa nakabisado ko ulit. (take note, i dont even have strength to open my laptop and google for the prayer lyrics). and then came the Our father, dinasal ko ng dinasal kahit mali-mali, minsan nga naging hail mary yun huli eh. but i went on, sobrang sakit ng ulo at katawan ko, I chanted and chanted it, prayed and prayed so many times, na nakabisado ko na ang Our Father and Angel of God. and then the time for Hail Mary, wala eh sobrang drained na ako kakadasal, so sabi ko mas paparamihin ko na lang Our Father and Angel of God to cover for Hail Mary. that was morning, on the afternoon of that day, pinawisan ako ng pinawisan. hindi ako nagpapawis na unlike before papawis ako ng papawis pero no avail.

on the 7th day, i had to go meet my clients as i have been ignoring them sa sobrang sakit na dinanas ko. i was ignoring my calls the entire time i was so sick. yun day na yun, i earned a lot of money pa pero medyo mahina pa ako noon.

that's a miracle d'ba

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post

2 days later, I got sick. no problem, kasi kaya sa sobrang fit and gym body ko, ang sakit sa'kin 1 day at the most lang.
    HA HA HA HA

Inaabangan namin advise mo sa gym thread.

Pope: Stephen Hawking is wrong