New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    just wondering... if the Arroyos have so much resources and connections why do they have to fly commercial?

why don't they just fly out of the country in a private plane taking off from a runway somewhere in Pampanga?

naalala ko when GMA was president meron sila access to private aircraft
    Actually, there are several things surrounding GMA's attempted departure which seemed dubious:

1. GMA's lawyers and reps knew that a copy of the SC's TRO had yet to be served to the DOJ and the other respondents. Even if they hand-carried a certified true copy with them to the NAIA, it can't and won't be honored by the immigration authorities simply because (i) the BOI is not a party to the case; (ii) the TRO should be given by the SC's process server and not by the party-litigant.

2. It's worth to note that GMA could've left the country via the backdoor (i.e. CEBU or DAVAO international airports) by a chartered flight but she chose not to do so. If her medical condition was so severe and life threatening, they would have found a way to leave the country without passing through immigration and just ask for emergency medical treatment when they arrive at the country of destination.

Seems like the whole thing was staged to make her look kawawa. :nono:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Actually, there are several things surrounding GMA's attempted departure which seemed dubious:

1. GMA's lawyers and reps knew that a copy of the SC's TRO had yet to be served to the DOJ and the other respondents. Even if they hand-carried a certified true copy with them to the NAIA, it can't and won't be honored by the immigration authorities simply because (i) the BOI is not a party to the case; (ii) the TRO should be given by the SC's process server and not by the party-litigant.

2. It's worth to note that GMA could've left the country via the backdoor (i.e. CEBU or DAVAO international airports) by a chartered flight but she chose not to do so. If her medical condition was so severe and life threatening, they would have found a way to leave the country without passing through immigration and just ask for emergency medical treatment when they arrive at the country of destination.

Seems like the whole thing was staged to make her look kawawa. :nono:
    They could have stuffed her in a Fed Ex box for all i care. Another angle really is that they will return... just to prove all her detractors wrong, say they have nothing to hide, etc. Then when the chips are really down, they will then magically disappear from the face of the earth.

Trying to look kawawa??? = FAIL. I had a relative who was mercilessly killed in the Maguindanao Massacre and they have blood on their hands because of the way they propagated the Ampatuans. They will never be kawawa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yan ba may sakit? naka-high heels pa?
    at saka nakita raw ng press na nakakalakad si gma sa loob ng naia1 during the commotion on their attempt to leave.

walang sakita yan!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what goes around, comes around...bawi na lang sila sa 2016

they will try to leave again daw today, inaayos lang ang mga bookings...meron na silang kasamang mga back up...mga security guards na constituents ni Mikey

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si Mikey ba, nakatakas na?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ block them again......

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ sana magkaputukan!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    de lima.....you have balls.
    i salute you ma'm!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    gma's legal counsel, atty. topacio on ANC......
    "papatanggal ko isang itlog ko, kung di babalik ang mga arroyo!"

pag yan nakaalis, at di nakabalik, patay ka topacio.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    may bagong teleserye ngayon sa TV ang title

NASAAN KA GLORIA

just now: GMA will go under the knife for her spine problem