New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    No, LOVE is not blind, but PEOPLE are.

In a troubled marriage, the unwilling one tends to see only the wrong/negative side of a relationship.

Yes, marriage is not an ideal world,- that's why willingness to keep it is a must.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nope. You're still not addressing the question. ;) The unwilling one has left. What are the rights of the willing, faithful partner who was left behind and who must now go on with his or her life?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nope. You're still not addressing the question. ;) The unwilling one has left. What are the rights of the willing, faithful partner who was left behind and who must now go on with his or her life?
    Bossman, there's always annulment... which is legal here in our country.

Besides, who says you can't come back, kiss and make-out? Sila Yilmaz & Ruffa nga kaya eh...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm in favor of divorce. Annulment takes a long time and a lot of money. I have known a lot of women who struggles with a dead relationship. Meron mga babae na nagtatrabaho para sa pamilya at yun lalaki eh walang ginawa kundi magpalaki ng tiyan, maglasing at mangbugbog ng asawa.

I know a couple na yun girl eh nag-wowork as an ofw while yun asawa eh nilulustay yun kayamanan at nambababae pa. Nahuli sa akto yun lalaki kaya ayun nagfile na ng annulment si babae kaso hindi pa tapos yun kaso at inubos na ni lalaki lahat ng naipundar ni babae, bahay, kasangkapan, sasakyan, at pera... hanggang ngayon di pa rin tapos annullment nila mahigit 1 year na. si babae napipilitan umuwi galing abroad everytime may hearing.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    ... hanggang ngayon di pa rin tapos annullment nila mahigit 1 year na. si babae napipilitan umuwi galing abroad everytime may hearing.
    Hindi po ba ang divorce may mga hearing din... at matagal na rin dahil sa nature nya na legal suit sya?

Unless Islamic divorce ang gawin... yung go around the bed 3x saying I divorce you...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    The point is, if one has reservation in mind about divorce (which is not legal in the phils) should the marriage suffers,- which concerns you and your partner, whoever is the alleged selfish, then getting married is not your good option.

To answer the thread. Am not in favor.

Peace.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Hindi po ba ang divorce may mga hearing din... at matagal na rin dahil sa nature nya na legal suit sya?

Unless Islamic divorce ang gawin... yung go around the bed 3x saying I divorce you...
    yep may hearing din ang divorce pero if you would look at the technicality ng cases mas mahirap ang procedures ng annullment since yun mga requisites para ma-annull ang marriage ay masyadong limited and not applicable at all times.

mahirap i-prove ang shot gun marriage kung may mga anak na kayo. ang pambababae is not a basis for annullment as long as hindi bigamous yun lalaki or si babae eh ikasal sa iba. i also dont think you can get annulled kung nambubugbig ang asawa mo.... pwede siguro legal separation but that would mean the agrieved party will not be able to remarry.

pero syempre dapat case to case basis pa rin and dapat may proper investigation
    Last edited by badsekktor; August 22nd, 2007 at 04:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You're not getting the point.
    Yes, am not getting any point. You speak your opinion and i speak mine.

Let's keep it to that.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    just an idea: why not amend annulment and include abandonment, abuse, etc. as a cause for annulment of marriage.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Bossman, there's always annulment... which is legal here in our country.
    Annulment is difficult and expensive. And takes a long time. Nearly a year if you have money and luck on your side (plus a connection or two with a judge in the right place helps a lot).

Currently, a "simple" annulment would cost at more than P200K.

Besides, who says you can't come back, kiss and make-out? Sila Yilmaz & Ruffa nga kaya eh...
    kiss and make out?... di ba make up yan?

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Divorce in the Philippines - are you in favor or not?