New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    it takes a lot of will not to cheat. ako loyal ako sa wife ko eh kahit andami lumalandi sa'kin sa FB and sa gym. some even younger or ***ier than her. ang ginagawa ko na lang lalo ako nagpapaganda ng katawan para lalo sila mag-flirt. yun na lang binibilang ko as achievement. anyways if I cheat, wala naman pupuntahan yun coz I'll always look for my wife. wife ko kasi sobra malambing and maasikusahin. though she's not that smart / intelligent, mas ok na din. kung minsan na-amaze ako sa mga intelihente babae, pero wala eh, mas pinaka-importante ang malambing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    it takes a lot of will not to cheat. ako loyal ako sa wife ko eh kahit andami lumalandi sa'kin sa FB and sa gym. some even younger or ***ier than her. ang ginagawa ko na lang lalo ako nagpapaganda ng katawan para lalo sila mag-flirt. yun na lang binibilang ko as achievement. anyways if I cheat, wala naman pupuntahan yun coz I'll always look for my wife. wife ko kasi sobra malambing and maasikusahin. though she's not that smart / intelligent, mas ok na din. kung minsan na-amaze ako sa mga intelihente babae, pero wala eh, mas pinaka-importante ang malambing.

No will at all needed to cheat. All you need is the opportunity and two willing individuals who think they cannot be caught cheating.

My ex-wife is very intelligent, she even rates higher than me in IQ tests. Yet ironically she does the most stupid of things as well (aside from cheating).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Malinaw naman diba, Trust is complicated and very subjective. I hope this clears it up.
    Unofrtunately, a contract is not subjective. If one partner violates the terms of the contract, the other partner should have e right, under law, to opt out of the contract without jumping through hoops and spending an amount that is worth more than the life savings of most people in order to recover their life.

That's basically the problem with the Church's view of marriage. That it is a no opt out proposition. I'm sure you'll understand that not all people can tell whether their chosen life partner is genuine or not.

Like I've said, I've seen too many good people burned by bad marriages to bad partners. Bad partners who have no desire to make good on their vows. The restrictive annulment law basically condemns them to the life of a perpetual widower.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tama ka parekoy...but some talagang manloloko..pero bat ganun pagnagloko ang wife kahit minsan lang parang 10x ang tama sa husband at di tangap ng lipunan ang guy kasi ganun na talaga yun pero ganun pa man bumabalik parin sila sa wife nila...pag my divorce na parang US madali nalang magpalit ng asawa...anyway if you cheat kamalasan lang talaga sa buhay yun
    bat kasi my mga taong magpapakasal e maghihiwalay lang pala at kawawa lang ang mga anak na wala naman kasalanan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter

No will at all needed to cheat. All you need is the opportunity and two willing individuals who think they cannot be caught cheating.

My ex-wife is very intelligent, she even rates higher than me in IQ tests. Yet ironically she does the most stupid of things as well (aside from cheating).
    nasasayo nman yan ghost, matinde talaga temptation, andun na yun lalo magpapa***y outfit next tym meet or pa beautiful eyes / tlagang dinadaan ka sa mata, andun na yun private messages, Filipina girls have so many ways to determine Kung mag-react / respond ka. Basta keep your cool, always maintain your sense of humor and always maintain posture. Look but don't touch, smell but don't taste.

meron pa nga ako trip ngaun eh yun mga dating sikat na pa***y mga 30 something na kse medyo na out-of-shape na, they're into my charms sa gym eh. Kung makakamaintain ako ng 10 years pa sa body ko, Malay mo abutan ko pagkataba ni anne saka christine

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I am in favor for a divorce law here in the Phils. Actually, we already have the declaration of nullity of marriages under the Family Code and the most abused ground is psychological incapacity. Once marriage is declared null and void based on this ground, both parties have right to re-marry. This is also known as our implied divorce law. Pero mahirap pa rin, gagastos ng malaki ang petitioner and the gov't. through the Office of the Sol. Gen will oppose kaya even the Regional Trial Courts grant them, the court of Appeals and/or the Supreme Court might reverse the decision of the RTC because the Phil. Constitution and laws' concern is to preserve marriage. Unfortunately, there are many husbands and wives who are separated with each other and are already living with their respective different partners. Meron ding mag-asawa na di na talaga pwedeng masama kasi halos magpatayan na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Apparently IQ and EQ or being streetsmart just don't move up proportionately. I also know of several individuals who are sheer genius in IQ as against my primitive mind and yet, i've seen them do brainfart things unintentionally as against me intentionally doing stupid things.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Same with some of my friends. Very intelligent, knows a lot about math and science. Pero walang diskarte pagpasok sa real world.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    math and science are just excuses of people to live a well-planned life. Plans are short-term, Spontaneity long term. the sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you get happier.

Divorce in the Philippines - are you in favor or not?