1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    si gordon, kaalyado na ni erap?
    tingnan mo nga naman. . . .
    akala ko may principles... pare pareho lang sila

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looking at the list of candidates from the LP and UNA, there's only four that I would think very hard about before shading their names on the ballot. The others can be thrown to the trash bin like used diapers.
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 1st, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Looking at the list of candidates from the LP and UNA, there's only four that I would think very hard about before shading their names on the ballot. The others can be thrown to the trash bin like used diapers.
    Our choices get uglier eh.

Pareho tayo, after quickly scanning the list, there are only 3-4 who'll i'll look deeper into before placing my vote. The rest, trash can na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Our choices get uglier eh.

Pareho tayo, after quickly scanning the list, there are only 3-4 who'll i'll look deeper into before placing my vote. The rest, trash can na.
    Yep. It's sad that these trapos that we hope to be rid of are the ones who keep getting re-elected...let's not count the kamag-anaks pa..
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 1st, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Same names, same faces, some new faces but are associated in showbiz, some last term officials finding a new address to extend their interests, some forgotten names but still can't get enough of politics that's why they are throwing their hats into the ring.

Philippine politics recycled.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    You have to bring out your money for the party or else...

MANILA, Philippines - Jose "Joey" de Venecia III announced Monday, October 1, that he will drop out of the 2013 race for the Senate, leaving the United Nationalist Alliance (UNA) with one less candidate in its slate.

De Venecia said that he has decided not to run for the Senate to focus on his efforts in the BPO industry.
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 1st, 2012 at 10:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Same names, same faces, some new faces but are associated in showbiz, some last term officials finding a new address to extend their interests, some forgotten names but still can't get enough of politics that's why they are throwing their hats into the ring.

Philippine politics recycled.
    Let me count the ways:

Imelda Marcos was a representative of Tacloban and governor of Ilocos at one point.

The pending bill to create the province of Nueva Camarines will give new life to the political career of Luis Villafuerte.

Aga Mulach is running....in Camarines Sur? (Seriously, he lives in Ayala Alabang right?)

Several last term politicos running as party-list representatives.

Ernesto Maceda (haven't we all had enough of this guy?)

Sol Aragones (ABS-CBN news reporter) running for congress as a district rep. in Laguna

Erap running for mayor in Manila! (isn't he from San Juan?)

give it one more election period and you'd have Boy Abunda running for Senator.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    the very reason why for the last 4 elections hindi na ako bumoboto :nono:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post

give it one more election period and you'd have Boy Abunda running for Senator.
    Talaga namang may ambisyon yan sa politics. Gay marriage FTW!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naglalabasan na mga weirdos to file their COCs and their 5 minutes of fame. OB sasali din? Ano occupation ata lalagay ni OB?

A senatorial aspirant named Daniel Magtira declares on his COC that his wife is Kris Aquino. He also says his occupation is "Talentadong Pinoy".

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast