New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here is the update nung gumagawa ng copycat ARB bumpers in AC, after naming magusap:

The bumpers they have done are mostly visual copycats only. Unless you can give them the exact measurements of the original (or can show them the orig) they could copy it for you exactly!

The cost varies depending on the ride. Kasi iba-iba ang haba and design needed for each ride variety. You'll have to talk to them personally. Estimates (please do not hold this as a firm quotation because it is them who will give the final quotation) - suzuki or wrangler size ARB design bumpers would be around P8,500, frontier would be around P10,000. Price estimates are primer painted only. Additional cost to powder coat it. The prices are also negotiable daw... for group orders, they are willing to negotiate the price at a good bargain.

The bumpers are sturdy enough to handle winch and hi-lift jacks.

As for the pictures of these ARB copycat bumpers that they have done, I will still have to get the pictures and develop it....hopefully I can post them next week.

They can also do safari snorkels (di pa nga lang complete ang mga models). The cost estimate P5000 without installation. They can install but charge separately.

Hopefully I could get pictures too next week.

They can also get other goodies abroad (original ones) for 4wheeling, you just name it and they'll try to get it for you.

They can do bodylift, suspension lift and suspension modifications too.

Post nyo na lang kung ano pa tanong ninyo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    so mga 10t din yung sa strada more or less?meron ba silang contact number,post naman.tnx

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll get the contact numbers when I take the pictures next week.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    tnx

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong name ng shop? san located, kahit general location lang?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung tinanggal ko na TJM sa lc ko dati baka pwede sa inyo... benta ko na lang sa inyo medyo maliit cya para sa lc kase nakacut yung side tapos tinupi palabas. bka pwede ibalik yun...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    lc80
    pede kaya yan sa strada?how much mo binebenta?

crawdaddy
    alam ko sa angeles pampanga yung shop

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jay crew,
    ah dun pala... thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jay n dun sa nag pm.... kunin do pa sa bodega yung bumper... kunan ko na lang na pic then tignan nyo kung ok... di ko rin alam kung saan kasya eh...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jay nakita ko na yang TJM na bumper, na yan!
    pa tanong mo muna kung fabricate sa strada mo

kung pede, kunin mo na

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Copycat ARB bumpers and others