New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Goodluck to Statemotors. Hopefully kayo ang maging reason for a big improvement in quality and image ng China cars. And sana lumaki pa kayo so you can eventually manufacture a genuine Pinoy vehicle.
    Malapit na yatang magbukas yung planta nila.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I sure hope they succeed in the Philippine Market... I hope they build quality cars at par with the existing players.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ok na sana itong wingle kung bumaba pa ang price. at present 798K ang 4x2 manual with 2.8L diesel engine at 95 HP, 220 NM torque and Bosch equipped crdi engine medyo alangan ang tao bumili. Euro III compliant so tugma lang sa present diesel dito sa PI. I presume na ang kunsumo nito ay halos pareho ng 2.5L isuzu crosswind which is very good for the owner. Sana bumaba ito ng 700K I'm sure marami ang susubok.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Even at 798T, looking at the features/equipment loaded into, it compares to those Mitsu/Toyota/Ford counterparts costing 900T-1M. Medyo may lamang na. Paano pa yung local content pa?

Being tied to FMC, I tend to trust this outfit. My dad bought Mazdas from them during the 70s, and the last he bought from them are the Fiat Uno, Mazda family van, and B2500 pickup and (I think) the Hyundai H100. We disposed all of them, with the H100 just over a year ago, with a decade of service.

I'm eying this Wingle pickup too, but not buying in yet. I still have a house the renovate and will revisit that vehicle a year from now.

When will they start rolling out the locals?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Even at 798T, looking at the features/equipment loaded into, it compares to those Mitsu/Toyota/Ford counterparts costing 900T-1M. Medyo may lamang na. Paano pa yung local content pa?

Being tied to FMC, I tend to trust this outfit. My dad bought Mazdas from them during the 70s, and the last he bought from them are the Fiat Uno, Mazda family van, and B2500 pickup and (I think) the Hyundai H100. We disposed all of them, with the H100 just over a year ago, with a decade of service.

I'm eying this Wingle pickup too, but not buying in yet. I still have a house the renovate and will revisit that vehicle a year from now.

When will they start rolling out the locals?
    I think they are already selling locally assembled ones.

Im also planning to buy a wingle 4X2. Coz my budget cannot buy me a brand new d-max.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    if you're eyeing on the wingle I think you should probably wait a little more...

kasi yung current model nila is the one imported from china pa which has the 2.8 liter engine...

In the works na daw kasi yung locally assembled na wingle with the 2.5 CRDI Intercooler turbo...which punch outs 300nm of torque.... mas malakas sa 2.5D4d ng toyota na nakakabit sa innova saka fort... But thats according to the paper though....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sana may CKD version na ang Wingle by this time.Planning to buy one.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    OK to ah. Finally we have a Chinese car deserving of its Japanese donor's platform. Though I wish, like Foton, they'd change the name.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Sana may CKD version na ang Wingle by this time.Planning to buy one.

ang dami na naka display dun sa showroom nila sa edsa so I assume meron na....

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    buy it na then make a review :-) hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
State Motors Corp.