New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    question lang...ano ibig sabihin ng brand new? newly assembled(of course lahat ng pwede i-source na brand new na parts, brand new. engine, steering system hindi na)? o lahat ng piyesa brand new? tanong lang yan para malinaw. hindi ako nagbebenta ng owner. pero meron ako bago design ng owner. wala pa akong pang prototype. would you want to own the final version of the prototype?

You designs are the best, oyil.

Somebody should see your design.

Bring them here in Cavite, fabricators might be interested in order to revive their industry.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    You designs are the best, oyil.

Somebody should see your design.

Bring them here in Cavite, fabricators might be interested in order to revive their industry.
    malapit na yan...scale modelling stage na e.kaya lang 1/20 pa lang

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    tanong lang po kung gusto mong bumili ng sasakyan sa sarao jeep factory pag pumunta ka at may gusto ka puwede mong barayan agad at pagalis mo dala muna sasakyan agad?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHUA03 View Post
    tanong lang po kung gusto mong bumili ng sasakyan sa sarao jeep factory pag pumunta ka at may gusto ka puwede mong barayan agad at pagalis mo dala muna sasakyan agad?

I think that could be arranged bro.... Am from LPC but I am not sure now if they're still manufacturing these 'passenger jeepneys'(?). I haven't passed through that old national road in a long time....

7606:mobile1:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I think that could be arranged bro.... Am from LPC but I am not sure now if they're still manufacturing these 'passenger jeepneys'(?). I haven't passed through that old national road in a long time....

7606:mobile1:
    What I mean is the owner type jeep that was in the picture, thanks for your info. I rely like that kind of jeep

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    eto na yung 1/20 scale na model ng upcoming "2nd Generation Owner-Type Jeep". hindi pa totally finished pero it is enough to serve its purpose.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I was wondering is owner manufacturers can build some thing like this. This is a caterham 7, previously called lotus 7. Many people from diff countries make replicas of these cars and they're called locost. I'm very interested in having one myself but locally made. I think this new design of owner jeep will boost their industry. simple, sporty and a headturner. I know pinoys can do this. How much will this probably cost?

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    magkano po ung owner type jeep nato? meron po bang 2nd hand worth 40k

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ I think it is very possible to build something like this here. Pinoys always find ingenious ways

I think the bug hurdle for this chassis lay-out is the front end which has to be customized to narrow down from the back end. Then the trick is to get the exact suspension found in the picture to achieve a fully functional camber set-up for performance tweaks.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ganda parin gawa ng SARAO, if you may, please post some additional details like prices..... Marami interested pero hindi alam magkano ibudget....Thanks and more power.....

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Stainless Owner Type Jeeps