New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tataas ang presyo ng mga minvans kasi maghihigpit sa importation ng second hand engine and parts and cbus like the converted and rebadged cbus turned multicabs and minitrucks of Rusco.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by True Faith View Post

Parang ganito itsura...

good am sir /mam,

how much po ba used car na ganito?
    and san po kayo sa cavite?

thanks
    moyz

Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post

China's Chana (brand new with local body)

vs.

Japan's Suzuki Minivans (locally refurbished)
    Actually these Chana vans are not bad vehicles. And they're license-made, not just low-quality copies as some models from other manufacturers.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    too high for the price.. and feature wise you might consider 2nd hand Imported kia Sportage... Its 2.0 diesel engine intercooler turbo with gas milage of 12 to 15km/l.. all power feature and 4x4... I saw one yard here in cebu where in those converted are chopped in half horizontally...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    The Japanese surplus (Suzzuki nd Dihatsu) are alot better compared to those China (Dongfeng?)made vans refurbished by RUSCO.
    Hello I'm new here ask ko lang kung san recommended bumili Suzuki minivans here around NCR or Cavite? I've visited Rusco this afternoon they said Suzuki daw mga binibenta nila so it's really Dongfeng?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    These second hand minivans and converted minivans to FBs are not practical to buy nowadays. They are quite expensive and their prices are comparable to locally acquired second hand vehicles.

Mahigpit na talaga sa BOC and I checked a refurbished Mitsubishi minivan recently (Imus, Cavite importer) and cost around 200k.

It looks like this:

mitsubishi_minicab_a1251733202b2994813.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 130121221006_image0.jpg  
    Last edited by jpdm; March 27th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    i bought a dropside pickup at imus sa may sofia village nung 2007. 121k ang kuha ko with canopy. they also gave me airconditioning parts including the condenser for free. ako na lang ang nagpakabit. so far so good. 2013 na and it's still soldiering on. basta alaga lang sa maintenance. i was negligent sa temperature one time so i had it top overhauled nung mag over heat. hindi pa ako marunong tumingin noon kaya i got one with wipers na rhd biased and possibly an 88 to 91 model dapat pala yung cat-eye o yung may nguso na.
    parts are inexpensive and abundant sa pasay, sa mga surplus shops sa cavite, pati rin sa pque where i am currently based. (1.1k lang ang suspension arm L&R) good thing na rin kasi i got manila plates so kampante ako during registration periods and possible hpg apprehensions. i got myself another ride pero i've decided to keep it kasi di lang personal service ko sya nagagamit. pati na rin pang pang-lipat bahay/parade float na sideline. it's fun to drive kahit hindi power steering and was able to fit in an ipod/cellphone mp3 player ready ampli with good dual speakers kaya mas enjoy kong manehuhin pag city driving lang.
    daihatsu atrai vans/dropside pickup parts are not as abundant lalo na yung mga subaru sambar, honda acty saka mitsubishi minicabs.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hello All!! = i have a relative with a rusco pickup- seats 2 in cab & has l long bed . I need to know where on the net to go to see what engine it has & a diagram of all parts & where everything under the hood is located also? Anyone help? sure will be apprecieated -Thanx

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last edited by jpdm; January 6th, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
RUSCO Pick ups