New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I've like jeepneys so much... how it evolve from a military jeep into the jeepneys of nowadays...lets be proud of our jeepneys...so sino sa inyo ang nakakita ng pinaka engrandeng jeepney??? please post pics sa nakita nyo....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ito ang jeepney nga cagayan de oro...melcar motors ang gumawa...dmax ang front grill at ang headlights...evo series... latest nila ngayong ang evo series 5....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ito naman ang naunang model nila...evo series 3 (2006 model)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There's little to be proud of the Jeepney. They are inefficient, unsafe and a symbol of the state of this country. Usually driven by equally undisciplined drivers which causes a lot of accidents and traffic. We hope that the jeepney catch up with the times and evolve into something better.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There's little to be proud of the Jeepney. They are inefficient, unsafe and a symbol of the state of this country. Usually driven by equally undisciplined drivers which causes a lot of accidents and traffic. We hope that the jeepney catch up with the times and evolve into something better.
    bow ako dyan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i was just thinking about the jeepney and "voila" - here comes a topic about it. good!

sir walter is very correct w/ his comment. i also believe that the jeep needs to evolve in something better...alot better. it used to be a symbol of filipino ingenuity...but no longer. and no longer should we let it degress! c'mon, we've had it since after WWII and we're now in the 21st century..and it still runs like it's from the 1940's!!

the government should come up w/ a big budget and have our genius fellowmen (like inventors, innovators, engineers, etc) to come up w/ a whole new pinoy jeep. something that we can be proud of again...hoy gising, mga nasa gobyerno!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I agree. We're so lagging behind, given the purported ingenuity and intelligence of Filipinos.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I hate jeepneys! Negged

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It is a bane of our streets....and yes nothing to be proud of:
    -colorful and lavish exterior wala naman substance (what's the point of too many lights, excess horns, etc.; dati kasi mga kabayo nakapatong sa hood as if added "horsepowers")
    -has low ceiling high floor interior.
    -just one ingress-egress point.
    -no safety features whatsoever
    -bench seats

Despite the "facelifts" still the same vehicle all these years. And yes, it epitomizes us as a nation ---vibrant outside, "bulok" inside.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    HAHAHAHA

diba sabi we have to support our local car industry?

hehehe

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
The Philippine Jeepney...