1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=2]Centro Manufacturing, Inc.

Mitsubishi dealers accredit
    Centro for L-300
    [/SIZE]

By Ma. Elisa P. Osorio
    Updated July 20, 2009 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Authorized dealers of Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. (MMPC) have accredited Centro Manufacturing Corp. as one of their body builders for the fast-selling Mitsubishi L300 FB passenger van.With this accreditation, MMPC dealers both inside and outside Metro Manila can now source their L300 FB bodies from Centro.

“We are happy that we have passed the MMPC dealers’ very tough quality, cost, delivery and safety (QCDS) requirements,” Centro president Raphael T. Juan said.

“We are confident that with the systems we have in place, we will be able to deliver quality L300 FB products at a price and time that these are needed.”

[SIZE=4]Centro[/SIZE] is the only ISO-certified truck body builder in the country today. To secure the MMPC dealers’ accreditation, it had to undergo very stringent process and quality inspections, including the facilities and documents on plant operations. A part of the audit also focused on safety and environmental concerns.

For the L300 FB passenger van, Centro will offer its full galvanized iron body under its Go G.I. Program. The G.I. body is more resistant to rust formation unlike the regular black iron body.

With this, Centro has increased its warranty against rust and paint defects on the body to three years and 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
    “We are so confident of our product that this warranty is over and above the standard industry warranty of one year and 20,000 kms, whichever comes first,” Juan noted.

To cope with the growing demand for Centro products, the company recently opened its second manufacturing facility at Maguyam, Silang, Cavite.

“Our Maguyam plant will serve the southern market while our original plant in Novaliches will serve the Metro Manila and Northern market. This should make it easier for us to serve the needs of the MMPC dealers nationwide,” Juan added.
    I hope they branch out to local AUV manufacturing.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    From my knowledge, they are also the makes of ISUZU's IPV and NHR-PV. They also do a variety of special rear bodies for fleet accounts like PLDT, MERALCO to name a few.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    From my knowledge, they are also the makes of ISUZU's IPV and NHR-PV. They also do a variety of special rear bodies for fleet accounts like PLDT, MERALCO to name a few.

Agree. And their workmanship is superb. I like their AUV body for Isuzu's IPV.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    All by Centro.

IPV:

NHR-PV:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Definitely well-made by Centro!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sana Hyundai din accredit din ang Centro.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I saw a brand new Kia AUV (FB type) using a Centro Body I think.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007

BRIEF HISTORY:
    ALMAZORA has been a distinguished name in quality trucks, buses and AUV manufacturing. Now, a fourth generation enterprise, ALMAZORA dates back in 1900 when Canado Almazora started to produce horse-driven carriages or karetelas with wooden spoke wheels which, at the time, was the means of transportation for short distances.

In over 100 years of existence, ALMAZORA lives in its name equated with high quality standards and craftsmanship. It continues to innovate. It competes not with any other company but with its own performance. From Canado to Cecilio, ALMAZORA treasures its track record in transportation/bus manufacturing to this day.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Almazora made bus body

Almazora made body of L300 FB

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Almazora made bobies of Special Purpose vehicles

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Local Truck and  Bus Body Manufacturers