New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hehehe! si bubbles! san na kaya yan ride na yan???

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yan ang gawang pinoy.Jappy of AMC,what i saw yesterday was disastrous for the future of Pinoy PhUV.AMC Hummer Replica na lang sana iniharap sa Head of State ng Bansa.I already email you about this beauty.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    This definitely a lot better than the phuv prototype, just make it a little bit narrower and roomier inside.

Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    hwow! ito b talaga ung amc hammer? asteeg! Absolutely Phuv-ier than the Phuv!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    baby hammer concept for AMC, reinventing the OTJ with the hammer look, actually more of an H3.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mas magandang candidate ito for mass production. liitan lang yung mga dimensions.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Maybe you guys can try to tie up with jappy regarding the fabrication of a well-built body for the Tsikot PHUV. All those designs posted goes down the drain if not executed properly.
    Dprox has actually contacted jappy back in February. They are in touch currently and jappy has expressed support for the project. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Dprox has actually contacted jappy back in February. They are in touch currently and jappy has expressed support for the project. Thanks.
    yeah!i want to see the small version of AMC Hummer toy!

keep it up!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i cant imagine a miniature sized hummer replica! mukhang pangit kasi kung di malapad

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *badsekktor

Yup, the height to width ratio is one of the hummer's distinguishing feature. I guess that is a challenge to the designers.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
AMC Hammer - the template for Pinoy built vehicles?