New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi there,

Just want to verrify what is the meaning of camber?
    I had my rear weel check yesterday dahil yung gulong ko sa lilkod sa right side is more in and pasok sa body than dun sa kaliwa.
    I notice this dahil most of the time madalas sumayad yung sa left rear-tire ko sa body. It happens pala na medyo nakalabas sya kaysa sa kabila Di katulad ng right weel ko na pasok sya at kahit malubak ay di sya tatama sa body dahil pasok yung gulung sa loob.
    I had it check and they said that this needs to be cambered and will cost me 1300-1500pesos for the camber of my rear.
    Just want to confirm if he had given me the right details at kung camber ba talaga ang sulution for this prob para pumasok din yung isang gulung sa left side at pumantay?
    If yes? Is this worth for the price he asked?

Would appreciate for any comments and suggestions,

Regards,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    um... what's your vehicle by the way? and did you already do any modification (shock, spring, bigger tire & rims)?

complete alignment & camber adjustment costs just around P1K at Goodyear Servitek.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    um... what's your vehicle by the way? and did you already do any modification (shock, spring, bigger tire & rims)?

complete alignment & camber adjustment costs just around P1K at Goodyear Servitek.
    for my EK civic, i was quoted 1800 by servitek alabang for 4 wheel toe in/out adjustment, and rear wheel camber adjustment. hindi adjustable kasi front camber ng EK e.

sa minerva alabang mas mura, inabot lang ng 1400 for the same job.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    My ride is Corolla 90.I have 15"mags on it.and wala naman modification na ginawa dun.
    Shocks and springs are good.Hindi lang talaga sya pasok katulad ng isa na kahit loaded di tumatama sa edge.Yung sa right lang kc naka labas kaya tumatama sya sa edge madalas pag loaded at turning right going up to a parking lot.
    Does this has to do with camber?
    I'm from Q.C. by the way.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sounds like it. Camber refers to the tilt of your wheels from top to bottom. If the top is tilted in towards the body, this is negative camber, if it is tilted out, this is positive. Most vehicles use either negative or no camber.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    nagative camber yan boss, kelangan ng adjustment sa strut mo, kung nka mcpherson strut,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by happylone View Post
    nagative camber yan boss, kelangan ng adjustment sa strut mo, kung nka mcpherson strut,
    youre replying to a decade old thread... hehhehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Query on Camber and alignment!