New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1301
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga ka opel club feel free po to make suggestion para sa fun run po natin sa april..
    eto po yung link sa club site po natin....

http://www.clubopelph.com/forum/inde...2.msg32607#new

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    posted at club opel philippines facebook by Allan Raymond Reyes

FUN RUN Club Opel Philippines 2012!

Venue: Gerry's Grill Subic
    When: April 14, 2012
    Meet up: Shell NLEX (near Bocaue Bulacan exit) 8am. Depart time is 9am. We should be able to reach Subic Gerry's by around 11am. I'll be posting the menus on our opel site---- http://www.clubopelph.com/forum/

Pace car: Lawrence Olizon
    Last car: Roaa Musicstudio
    Wala muna sweepers/marshalls.

Please be early, we might have some few discussions about fun run tips before we set off.
    Last edited by ROAA STUDIO; March 11th, 2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: additional info

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    fun run april 14, 2012

1) Allandraymond
    2) Lawrence Olizon
    3) Roaa music studio
    4) Silvermags
    5) giantot
    6) Jigger
    7) Robert Manuel
    8) monhwan
    9) Tennyson S. Mendoza!
    10) Blue Manta
    11) Black Manta (top eliminator!!!!) hehehe!
    12) xtiansy (christian tabuso)
    13) Rene Espejon (Opel mechanic - try nya magdala ng Opel Tigra if not sasabay na lang sya kay...)
    14) Ric Estacio (Opel mechanic)
    15) Ray
    16) Eduardo Laygo Sumanga
    17. Bishop Tigra (99% will join)

Pls add your name if you are joining!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga paps i just want to ask fo feedbacks regarding opel vectra 1998 model v6 2.5 nothing to fix as per the current owner , can you pls post info about its fuel consumption, maintenance and reliability and availability of spare parts, we used to own an opel record and when i was young my dreamcar was an opel manta so this is an opportunity for me to own an opel. thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside_1975 View Post
    mga paps i just want to ask fo feedbacks regarding opel vectra 1998 model v6 2.5 nothing to fix as per the current owner , can you pls post info about its fuel consumption, maintenance and reliability and availability of spare parts, we used to own an opel record and when i was young my dreamcar was an opel manta so this is an opportunity for me to own an opel. thanks in advance
    sir darkside

feel free to join our club opel site philippines -- Club Opel Philippines - Index and our club opel philippines facebook... sharing of ideas ,problem po sa opel natin....at sir nanduon din po mga members na naka opel manta rin like nosmanta and jc oldschooler po...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi Sir Darkside!

Owning and maintaining an Opel now is not as expensive as before. Parts are relatively cheaper now, almost at par with BMW replacement parts, unlike a few years ago. Also lot of shops now do specialize with the Opel Brand and joining clubs like Opel Club Ph would greatly increase awareness and support. It will last long as long as its well maintained and the unit your after should have a good service history. Its a very good brand and well built though its unfortunate that is over shadowed by a bad reputation from the past.... Good luck and Welcome in advance to the Opel Brand!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ill be checking 2 units this afternoon a vectra and astra, hope everything will turn out well...thanks for the replies sir cyberfarm and sir ROAA studio

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Good day to all. I'm a new Opel owner. My father-in-law bought it from his neighbor. It's an Astra G Caravan. We bought it from him just lately kaso the reverse doesn't work. Kaya tengga lang sya dito sa bahay. Hirap ng walang reverse ayaw magpark. When my husband took it to a mechanic, sabi ibaba daw ang transmission and we will probably spend 40 to 50 thou. Di ako naniwala agad. Can somebody help me. Sabi nung binilhan kasi ng father-in-law ko dito daw sya sa mga taga forum nagpapagawa noon. Di lang nya nabanggit kung sa official or unofficial. Pero whatever, sana may solusyon dun sa car na hindi ako gagastos nang ganung kalaki. Kasi kung ganun din lang, ibebenta ko na lang to kahit palugi and buy a car that's working properly.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    try checking the selector cable first, you can find it under the battery, the cable shifts your car to drive, reverse or park,,, so if your having trouble putting it on the "park state" the cable is most likely the culprit.

secondly.... transmission parts are indeed expensive when it comes to automatic transmission,, whether your car is a toyota, mitsubishi, or any kind of car... you need to find a really good mechanic. (not all mechanic can fix an automatic transmission) labor usually ranges from 8000-12000, + parts. if your transmission is fixed, it will take a long time again before it breaks down. Remember you need to take care of your A/T car... like changing its transmission filters every 2 to 3 years.. or dialysis you car every 100-150km (dialysis is a term which you replace the old fluid with the a new one.. flushing out all the hidden dirt inside the transmission.)

anyways if you have question feel free to join the club opel on facebook

Unofficial Opel Club! Calling all Opel Boys!