Default Anyone who owns a feroza here?

Just want to know if any fellow tsikoteers own a feroza? Any thoughts on the reliability and dependability of this vehicle? My old reliable is a 99 model. We've been through thick and thin. several floods we've crossed and muddy and wet roads negotiated. I used to owned a mitsubishi lancer gli 95 model. But everytime it rained heavily and the streets become flooded, then I have to stay in the office for a while before the flood subsides. It becomes a habit sometimes to spend the night in the office, and it is really a hassle. So when the opportunity came, I decided to change my ride to Feroza. From then on, I never experienced sleeping at the office. So far, I have no headaches with maintenance. I don't have problem with spare parts because Banawe is a rich source, or sometimes within Evangelista in Pasay. Honestly, I never got to experience 4-wheel driving, so I haven't got to chance to test the vehicle's mettle and true grit. But, overall, I am a satisfied owner of this little truck. It never let me down. There, just to share my experience with my old reliable.

Default Re: Anyone who owns a feroza here?

There's a Feroza owners group on 4x4ph.com

My uncle has one of the last units sold before they stopped selling 'em.

A Feroza has joined us in one of our aid missions to Mount Pinatubo. Got bitten by the off-road bug. Naka-lift and winch na yata ngayon.

Monmendoza of 4x4ph has a Feroza converted to diesel.

I've driven one. Personally, a Suzuki Jimny is more civilized but still both are pretty crude machines. I like them for their heavy duty nature. Those accustomed to driving mild mannered cars need not apply.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Tsikot Member

i need help with my feroza, the engine needs overhauling but my mechanic told me that the parts are hard to find and expensive that i should be selling it. is there a shop you can refer where the engine can be fixed or where can i buy surplus engine. someone even told me to convert it to a diesel engine

Receive Latest Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Car Listings
Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!