New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 131 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hey guys, I don't know if there's an existing Opel club here, but might as well gather up all Opel owners in this thread, so we can all help each other! Hope this thread becomes successful. So if you're an Opel owner, join this simple thread! It's time for us to gather all up! :D Hope to see some replies here! Thanks! Lets start off by posting our name, location, car model and year, and simple info about ourselves.

Name: Fritz
    Model: Corsa '97
    Info: I'm just 18, got this car from my mom/dad, sort of a hand me down. Hassle parts and maintainance ng freaking Opels! Good thing I've found a few people who helps me out. Hoping to know more Opel owners here! :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Name: Paul
    Model: Astra 2001
    Info: About me or Car? Sa Car modded with K/N air filter, Tanabe Exhaust, plus turbonator, not sure kung nakatulong iyon. About me simple...Thanks whoever made this Club.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa info, pareho siguro, about the car and yourself. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ay wow! count me in paps! :jump:

name--mark
    location--t. sora
    model--2001 astra sedan
    info--tulungan tayo sa pyesa or sa pag benta ng mismong ride! hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmm.. tayong 3 lang? hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ok lang yun! mini eb na tayo! hehehe! paul, san ka sa qc?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wow! sobrang mini EB ah!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi! I have an Opel Astra. I want to share some of my service tips I learned the hard way. I used to bring my Astra to GM makati but their service really sux! A job that was to take 3 days (according to their own estimate) ended up taking almost a month! Another instance was when they replaced almost everyhting only to find out that what they replaced was not the problem. The above instances are just shortened versions. I will not gripe anymore about GM's lousy service here.

Anyway, I found a former mechanic of GM that does home service. I was impressed by his service. He has his own van that serves as his mobile service garage. He has complete set of tools (except computer). He even has overall working clothes! Anyway, when you call him he will ask you questions over the phone so that he can anticipate what the problem is. He will then bring all the parts that might be replaced related to the problem. He gets the parts from Thunder Automotive (supplier of GM). You only pay for the parts that are used.

All in all he does a very good job. Reasonable prices pa. He can do everything except computer related problems. Sad to say I still have to go to GM for computer related problems.

For those of you who need their Opels serviced, give this guy as call.

Rene Espejon -09187788219

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks for the referral paps! here's another option, elerick 4-got-his-last-name: 0919-6021715. he's from gm q. ave and does opels, chevys, suzukis, subarus, and whatever sh*tload you tell him to do! i'll try naman your mechanic gud sir! thanks ulit!

yep, sadly sa casa nga lang computer related problems, since the tech2 costs about 100k. had mine checked twice last week because of engine ping. there was one time my aircon was busted, had to have the casa check it; told me it would cost 69thou to have it fixed! hayuf! had it done sa tabi tabi lang and shelled 2thou instead! hehehe!

fritz, alam mo ba kung nasan aysee (tama ba 'to?) dyan sa pasig? balita ko hanep sa sarap sisig dun? mini eb na agad! hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    me sa qc...i havent encountered any prob sa astra namin.

Page 1 of 131 123451151101 ... LastLast
Unofficial Opel Club! Calling all Opel Boys!