New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1301
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by majinbu14 View Post
    I already bought Dexron III ATF - Total Brand.
    So far mas nag okay ang takbo. Pero same pa din ang problem with the reverse. Hindi kaya mag reverse ng hindi muna nilalagay sa Drive at umandar unti ang gulong. Pag kumagat saka na lang cya nakakapag reverse. So far ang baho at muddy ng ATF na pinalitan, considering 1 week pa lang yun nilagay pagkatapos palitan ng oil seal/vc boots/stabilizer link ng Vectra ko.
    Medyo hirap din umarangkada, pag galing kang memenor (during traffic hours).

Kasi si Mang Boy hindi ako sinipot. Buong Sunday akong nag antay sa kanya, sana sa iba na lang ako nag pa home service.
    I have 2 options now, si Wilson at c Rene. I hope they are okay.
    si eric try mo din, minsan pag busy si wilson at nag mamadali ako, sya kinukuha ko...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ... palitan ng oil seal/vc boots/stabilizer link ng Vectra ko...
    Pwede po malaman kung saan at magkano nyo nakuha yung parts? Balak ko rin magpalit.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mauzmon View Post
    Pwede po malaman kung saan at magkano nyo nakuha yung parts? Balak ko rin magpalit.

Mauzon,

Kahit saan talyer or car service pwede mag papalit ng ATF. Pero mas okay siguro kung sa service center para ma tanggal most ng ATF sa transmission.

Talyer labor cost - P150-250
    Total Dexron 3 ATF - P170 each x (you need at least 4 or 5 liters)

-- all in all mga P1,050 to P1,200

Better use branded Dexron 3 ATF rather yung mga parang dito lang ni pack na ATF na meron nakalagay na Dexron 3 (mga around P130/P140 per liter) pero kung pang hugas lang pwede mo un pang hugas muna bago mo ilagay ung branded na Dexron 3.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi guys!

I just want to share that my Opel Vectra 98 Wagon has been fixed. After many weeks of sharing my concerns , suggestions, recommendations etc... finally it has been fixed!

I thought ni indian ako ni Mang Boy ng Fronte, hindi pala!! He lost his cellphone and good thing naka line cya kaya napalitan din.
    To make the story short, we met kaninang morning. He checked my car and made sure that all sensors are working and in the right socket. Whoa! Nakaka reverse na ang auto ko! Finally! Naka reverse cya ng mag isa. Unlike before na makakapag reverse ka lang pag umandar muna.
    Nag test drive kami and he gave us a lot of tips regarding Opel. Hindi na din nahirapan umarangkada. Good thing na hindi ako nagpadala agad na palitan ang tranny.
    He also told me to check ang left side ng tires cause medyo may problem sa caliper.
    Good job kay Mang Boy!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi guys!

I just want to share that my Opel Vectra 98 Wagon has been fixed. After many weeks of sharing my concerns , suggestions, recommendations etc... finally it has been fixed!

Good job kay Mang Boy!
    Magkano charge niya?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi, for those who want to own their own Scanner Interface (check fault codes, view live engine and sensor data!) for their Opel, check out the link below! You can get one for P2,700 only!

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...nner+Interface

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Magkano charge niya?

PM sent

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mauzon,

Kahit ...
    Sorry, I was referring to the oil seal/vc boots/stabilizer link. My CVs haven't given up on me yet.

tbonegwapito was nice enough to provide me a quote for one inner, pero parang gusto ko palitan na lahat. Wife ko kasi ang kalimitan nag dradrive nito.

Mon

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mauzmon View Post
    Sorry, I was referring to the oil seal/vc boots/stabilizer link. My CVs haven't given up on me yet.

tbonegwapito was nice enough to provide me a quote for one inner, pero parang gusto ko palitan na lahat. Wife ko kasi ang kalimitan nag dradrive nito.

Mon
    Mon,

Dito kasi sa talyer malapit sa amin ko pinagawa lahat yun. Halos inabot din ako ng mga P7,300 sa labor.

Materials:
    Oil seal sa fronte - P150
    VC boots na inner - P 150 each (make sure na dala mo ung papalitan para makita kung tama ung laki)
    VC boots na outer - P150-P170 each (isa lang nito pinalitan sa akin)
    Kung inner boots lang ang papalitan wag mo nang palitan lahat. Yung may sira lang. (suggestion lang po)
    Stabilizer link - P1,400 each
    Total Dexron 3 ATF - P 170 each (4-5 liters) (kung itataktak maski ang nasa loob ng torque converter mag aadd ka ng 2 liters more)
    National all purpose grease - P100 - P120

rough estimate - P 11,800 hope this helps

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Had a bad 2 weeks with my Opel and as a result my pants do not have pockets to speak of anymore...

Two weeks ago after Sunday Mass my Astra inexplicably went into hard starting... When it finaly came to life the check engine light came up, the idle was very very rough and there was a tapping sound from the engine. Since the house was about 2km from the church I chanced nursing the car back home, only to die on me 70 meters from home. It finally reached home after a push and upon opening the bonnet, I saw that the crankshaft pulley was at an odd angle...

I called my mechanic and he said it's most likely the crankshaft gear, which is behind the crankshaft pulley. To make the long story short, not only did the crankshaft gear's dowel (which holds the crankshaft pulley) fail but as a result, the valves also failed and bent. Upon restart the engine sounded much like a steam engine...

So off it went to the nearby mechanic who's adept in handling things German. A compression test was made and cylinders 1 and 2 were kaput but 3 and 4 were still ok... A complete top overhaul was then made which included new valves, new valve seals, new gaskets etc etc etc... Since the mechanic was, as the term implies, just a mechanic he was able to restart it but the various electronics and modules are not talking really well... So off I went, chugging engine and all to my original, reliable mechanic in Paco where he did a scan, corrected a lot of the reassembly, found a few more faults and corrected them...

Now the car's singing Hosannas and Alleluia's again for his resurrection... Breakdown of expenses is as follows:

Parts for the top overhaul including all fluids and ancillaries: PhP 27000
    Labor for the overhaul: PhP 7500
    Labor for the mechanic in Paco: PhP 1500

Oh and before I forget, his auto tranny was visited by gremlins before Christmas... An overhaul of the tranny was done as well as a replacement for the torque converter.

Auto tranny overhaul: PhP 33000
    Torque converter: PhP 12000

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unofficial Opel Club! Calling all Opel Boys!