New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Is there anyone here know what kind of engine oil can I use on my opel vectra 2.0 16v? And where can I buy set of two tips spark plugs for my vectra?

Saan po ba magandang magpa change oil ng opel vectra?
    Help Please

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    There are a good number of VECTRA owners at clubopel philippines. you could ask some members there. we have a resident supplier. you can call ask bobby at who's call name is a actually a number which is 334488 in the buy and sell portion of the website and tbonegwapito who is also a supplier so opel parts..

i'm an astra owner so i'm not familiar to the kind of oil and spark plug to use!.

good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_mags2 View Post
    There are a good number of VECTRA owners at clubopel philippines. you could ask some members there. we have a resident supplier. you can call ask bobby at who's call name is a actually a number which is 334488 in the buy and sell portion of the website and tbonegwapito who is also a supplier so opel parts..

i'm an astra owner so i'm not familiar to the kind of oil and spark plug to use!.

good luck!
    Tnx for the the answer, but clubopel is not yet approving may registration by the Site Admin. I thought opel cars can use the same engine oil, either it's not the same car model? what engine oil did you use for your astra? Saang shop ka po nagpa pa change-oil sir?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Tnx for the the answer, but clubopel is not yet approving may registration by the Site Admin. I thought opel cars can use the same engine oil, either it's not the same car model? what engine oil did you use for your astra? Saang shop ka po nagpa pa change-oil sir?
    you can use any kind of oil, may it be fully synthetic, or oil that have grade like 20-50 or so... just dont use diesel motor oil. di maselan ang astra sa oil. in sparkplugs never use a 1 tip ordinary sparkplug (ngk) because it can affect the performance of your car... (palyado in 1 -2weeks) just use a two tip bosch. you can also use a 4tip bosch, but it will risk damaging your ignition coil. iridium sparkplugs are okay also since it can boost your performance. (lifespan is 1-1/2 yrs) not sure about the risk on the ignition coil because i havent heard a report yet from fellow mechanics and friends. since opel owners uses orig gm sparkplugs or bosch (2 tip). just go with the flow, or try experimenting so you can really feel its performance

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonegwapito View Post
    you can use any kind of oil, may it be fully synthetic, or oil that have grade like 20-50 or so... just dont use diesel motor oil. di maselan ang astra sa oil. in sparkplugs never use a 1 tip ordinary sparkplug (ngk) because it can affect the performance of your car... (palyado in 1 -2weeks) just use a two tip bosch. you can also use a 4tip bosch, but it will risk damaging your ignition coil. iridium sparkplugs are okay also since it can boost your performance. (lifespan is 1-1/2 yrs) not sure about the risk on the ignition coil because i havent heard a report yet from fellow mechanics and friends. since opel owners uses orig gm sparkplugs or bosch (2 tip). just go with the flow, or try experimenting so you can really feel its performance
    tbone, I want to ask you something about my car. Ano kaya problema niya bakit namamatay nalang yung makina pag ginamit ko siya ng katagalan, or pag tumatakbo ako, pero hindi naman nag o-overheat. It started when I bring may car to a known shop in qc, pinapalitan ko po kasi lahat ng aircon system. Is it electrical problem or what?

Anyone can give me some info where can i bring my vectra for electrical repair and check-up??

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    tbone, I want to ask you something about my car. Ano kaya problema niya bakit namamatay nalang yung makina pag ginamit ko siya ng katagalan, or pag tumatakbo ako, pero hindi naman nag o-overheat. It started when I bring may car to a known shop in qc, pinapalitan ko po kasi lahat ng aircon system. Is it electrical problem or what?

Anyone can give me some info where can i bring my vectra for electrical repair and check-up??
    namamatay nalang ba yung car mo? check the following... 1. check fuel filter if barado... 2. baka pabigay na fuel pump motor mo... check it also sa electrician,,, 3. if nag aircon ka ba tsaka lang sya namamatay?(dami causes din to) have your throttle body and egr and catalytic converter cleaned,, wala sa spark plugs and oil yan,,, 4. where are you located? if quezon city area, you can drop by at our place ill scan your car.. if paranaque, call wilson or dennis they live in the south, please check their number at this forum, you can also go to fronte in banawe may mga freelance din dun na marunong.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    namamatay nalang ba yung car mo? check the following... 1. check fuel filter if barado... 2. baka pabigay na fuel pump motor mo... check it also sa electrician,,, 3. if nag aircon ka ba tsaka lang sya namamatay?(dami causes din to) have your throttle body and egr and catalytic converter cleaned,, wala sa spark plugs and oil yan,,, 4. where are you located? if quezon city area, you can drop by at our place ill scan your car.. if paranaque, call wilson or dennis they live in the south, please check their number at this forum, you can also go to fronte in banawe may mga freelance din dun na marunong.
    nice of you bro.....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Call Opel Parts Philippines Dennis 09055887341

Opel Vectra 2.0 16V Help!