New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Tsikot experts, we're currently looking for a replacement for our "aging" and high maintenance Starex 06 CRDi. We've considered The Urvan based on good reviews, bigger capacity and somewhat affordable price versus the Hiace and Newer Starex. My question is, What is the difference between an Estate and an Escapade in terms of performance, looks, seating capacity/layout, etc? Id prefer a 12 seater urvan, and probably due to our horrible experience with the Starex CRDI, an easy/affordable to maintain engine is a must. (are they using "fuel-picky" CRDi or old school diesel engines?)

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir phase out na ung urvan estate

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jefskie View Post
    Sir phase out na ung urvan estate

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    phased out na ba? saw in the topgear.com.ph website may Estate pa worth 1.3~1.4M... o baka di updated?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The Urvan Estate is set to be replaced by the Nissan NV350 as I read in an article a few months back, back then they were just waiting for the stocks of the Urvan Estate to run out. The NV350 looks like a carbon copy of the Super Grandia
    Last edited by ronw123w124; August 3rd, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    up for this thread.. question lang po.. if they are about to phase out the estate.. does this mean that the CASA will sell all variants now using the e25 model instead of the e24? because the e25's i see on the streets as of now is still marked as "estate". or is the e25 a special variant only? pic below is the e25 if im correct - thank you...
    nissan-urvan-2002-2006-e25-service-manual-repair-car-service.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    up for this thread.. question lang po.. if they are about to phase out the estate.. does this mean that the CASA will sell all variants now using the e25 model instead of the e24? because the e25's i see on the streets as of now is still marked as "estate". or is the e25 a special variant only? pic below is the e25 if im correct - thank you...
    nissan-urvan-2002-2006-e25-service-manual-repair-car-service.jpg
    The Urvan Estate 3.0 has been discontinued. You can only buy the old design Urvan Escapade 2.7 at the moment until the new Urvan comes out nextyear

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thank you sir... was planning to buy the e25, or a newer version of the e24. sayang they were better looking but phased out na pala.. would you know the new model for next year.. could be the e26? thanks

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    matutuloy na rin pala next year yung nv350

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    High hopes ako dito sa NV350 nito, would be a great contender for the Toyota Commuter. Waiting din ako for this.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    1st to 2nd QT pa DAW ng 2015 lalabas ang NV350 together with the Navara NP300 according to our Nissan SA during our showroom visit this afternoon. Dapat daw kasabay silang ila-launch during PIMS with the new X-trail kaso marami pa daw silang stocks ng current model. I doubt if they can exhaust their remaining stocks until 2nd QT. Besides, 40k max lang ang discount nila sa Navara while 20k sa Urvan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast