New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sorry for the ignorance but what's so special about it? why is it so popular on other countries? will it arrive here in the philippines?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    sorry for the ignorance but what's so special about it? why is it so popular on other countries? will it arrive here in the philippines?
    Whats special? The production version just happens to ressemble the wild (weird) looking futuristic Qazana concept crossover it was based on.

Nissan Qazana concept

2011 Nissan Juke

The FWD/AWD Juke is a sub-compact crossover SUV. Its about the same size as the FWD-only Kia Soul but with a lower sporty roofline.

Will Nissan officially sell it here? Haven't heard any news yet.
    Last edited by AG4; August 16th, 2010 at 05:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The design itself is special. We don't know if this will arrive here but Juke is the direct competitor of Mitsubishi ASX and it's affordable. In the US you can buy this for $20,000. Although it's almost the same price as Rogue and smaller.

This market is more or less targeted to buyers of Corolla and Civic but with an SUV body. It's more for the single, yuppie people than a family car.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i know that the looks are very weird, i love and hate it at the same time. besides the looks, what else is special about it?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wag nang dalhin ng nissan yan dito. lalangawin yan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    besides the looks, what else is special about it?
    Available AWD and the top engine I guess...
    Aside from the 110PS 1.5 liter dCi common rail diesel and 117 PS HR16DE 1.6 liter gasoline engine, the top engine is a 190PS MR16DDT 1.6 liter turbocharged direct injection gasoline engine.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mukhang matipid sa Diesel consumption .

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mukhang matipid sa diesel fuel.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if ever they bring it here, i think nissan should at least change the name

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Available AWD and the top engine I guess...
    Aside from the 110PS 1.5 liter dCi common rail diesel and 117 PS HR16DE 1.6 liter gasoline engine, the top engine is a 190PS MR16DDT 1.6 liter turbocharged direct injection gasoline engine.
    nice!

*CoDer: lalangawin lang yan pag over priced, pero if the price is right i'm sure the sales will be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
nissan juke