New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    cramped 3rd row like brz/86 cramped 2nd row seats?
    Nope. Worse.

But you can get BRZ level space in the 3rd row by moving the second row all the way forward. Doing this will leave the second row with Genesis Coupe level space. So yeah you have 7 passengers, 5 of which are terribly sandwiched.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nope. Worse.

But you can get BRZ level space in the 3rd row by moving the second row all the way forward. Doing this will leave the second row with Genesis Coupe level space. So yeah you have 7 passengers, 5 of which are terribly sandwiched.

Siguro nga pambata lang talaga yung 3rd row seats. Sacrifice nga talaga sa mga CUVs ang 3rd row..

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Its for children only. You can check it's manual.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Didn't get to see it in the metal at PIMS but I read other reviews and the concensus is the "7 seater" claim is more of a 5 + 2 , rather than a true 7 seater. So I guess for emergency cases of short trips, you could in theory squeeze 2 adults at the back, but it is not adviseable really.

But at least the option is there without having to spend more to "add seats" where they would be really fit for children. So I guess there's that if you think about it. =)

Was there a test drive of the Xtrail at PIMS or any announcement when test drives would be available for the Xtrail? I am really curious how the 2.0 4x2 CVT performs with 3 adults and also fully laden. I don't need it to push me back against the seat when it accelerates but I think it should at least able to increase speed without the engine being driven to harshly though.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    What I don't like about the 3rd row of the X-Trail is that it eats up luggage space at the back.
    If you fold it forward naman to make the luggage floor flat, it limits the amount of rear slide that the middle row can make, shortening the leg room.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    1.375M for the 2.0 4x2
    1.580M for the 2.5 4x4

Mejo mahal for the 2.0 4x2. I'd rather get a diesel 7 seater. Plus yung outgoing 4x2 model has almost the same pricing but sports a 2.5L

Yung TOTL naman na 2.5 4x4 IMO has competitive pricing. Hope its japan CBU.
    Nice pricing for the new x-trail. Looks very competitive. I just hope they improve their aftersales service.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    There is nothing in this world such as "perfect car"...that is factual.

Siguro bili na lang ako ng 5 seater capacity na CUV.. pwede ko naman isakay 4 mid-sized adults sa 2nd row, afterall maliliit lang naman bulas ang mga pinoy saka di naman kami matatangkad sa family hehe..

So 2+4 = 6 pax ang maximum na pwede ko isakay sa common 5 seater CUV, plus may cargo area pa ako..hehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If you're after a spacious CUV, get the Forester instead. At least that has loads of room for 5, and a cavernous cargo area.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I just hope they improve their aftersales service.
    Apparently they already did: Nissan PH tops 2014 J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Survey - Auto News

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    gaano ba karami ang na-release nilang sasakyan?

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast