New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    So, they are dropping the Qashqai nameplate?
    The all-new 7-seater 2014 X-Trail will replace the LWB 7-seater Qashqai+2.
    It looks like the Qashqai (5-seater) will live on.

The new Nissan X-Trail 2014 has been revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2013, and it's set to replace the Nissan Qashqai+2 as the firm's seven-seater model in the UK.

Nissan's new X-Trail is going to be based on the upcoming Nissan Qashqai 2014, and the way this car looks hints at how the new Qashqai might look, if you imagine a scaled-down version that is smaller than this show car.
    Read More: Nissan X-Trail 2014 revealed | CarBuyer
    Last edited by AG4; September 12th, 2013 at 12:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    More pictures of the all new Nissan X-Trail/Rogue compact SUV here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5193410&type=1

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    so will that be available in local market?
    price?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Turns out that the Qashqai indeed is a separate model from the Xtrail.

It is smaller, more affordable and comes with a unique engine and strictly a 5-seater.

It is more like an XV, ASX, Trax and upcoming Honda Urban SUV fighter.

More pics here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5193410&type=1

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    This is nice! I wonder if they would bring it here especially the diesel variant?

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk 4

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Saw a Qashqai with a blue diplomatic for registration plate on the Santa Rosa-Tagaytay road last weekend

Nothing significant or eye catching. I thought it was a Tucson until I was right behind it and saw the Nissan and Qashqai badge and name

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sayang itong nissan rogue American built 7 seater , magaan tipid sa gas sarap pa sa long drive, watch most video on youtube, eto sana pantapat sa mazda cx5, sana nissan phil. dagdag kayo ng lineup na benta at ito na ibenta nyo dito.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tonitelaoag View Post
    sayang itong nissan rogue American built 7 seater , magaan tipid sa gas sarap pa sa long drive, watch most video on youtube, eto sana pantapat sa mazda cx5, sana nissan phil. dagdag kayo ng lineup na benta at ito na ibenta nyo dito.
    I believe Nissan will be releasing new models by nextyear. I hope this or juke is one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12