New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It looks meaner than the cbr though. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these on the road.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Theres a lot of Rouser crusing here in Metro Manila and looks like a big bike in the first glance.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    saludo me sa rouser!!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mukhang okay sa iyo Rouser. Goodluck.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Closeups Shots

Design and Style

Instrument

kawasaki Rouser 135 LS dtsi
    Overview of kawasaki Rouser 135 LS dtsi
    kawasaki philippines has launched the much awaited New rouser 135 LS (Light Sport).
    Design & Styling of Bajaj rouser 135 LS
    Styled aggressively, the motorcycle draws styling cues from its elder siblings in the rouserr range, but sports a freshly-styled fuel tank with chiseled lines and fresh tank flanks. The headlamp unit sports a bikini fairing with sharp, rakish lines and looks futuristic. The sleek rear-panels give way to a two-piece split grab rail on the split type seat. The footrests are slightly rear-set, and make for a sporty riding position in combination with the two-piece handle-bars.
    - All New Design For Fuel Tank Like We Have Seen On The XCD Sprint Concept
    - New Design Air Scoops - Again From XCD Sprint Concept
    - New Design For Alloy Wheels - Black Matt Finish Mag Wheels
    - New Digital Instrument Console
    - Restyled Headlamp & LED Tail Tamp - From The XCD Sprint Concept
    - Sharply Styled Turn Indicators - Like We Have Seen In XCD 135
    - New Exhaust Design
    - Sporty Split Seats & Split Grab Rails
    - Sporty Rear With High Stance & Sporty Mud Guard
    Engine Of Bajaj Rouser 135 LS - World's First 4 Valve DTS-i Engine
    According to Bajaj the 135cc DTS-i engine in rouser 135 LS is the world's first DTS-i engine to feature 4 valves. This engine generated maximum power of 13.5 PS at 9000 rpm with maximum torque of 11.4 Nm at 7500 rpm. It has been designed for better performance than regular a 2-Valve engine. Combined with the revolutionary DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark-ignition) technology which maximizes combustion to deliver enhanced power and superior mileage with low emissions, the rouser LS has one of the most efficient production engines ever.
    1. More Power: The 4 valve provides for a greater intake and exhaust area resulting in more power, almost equivalent a 2 valve HONDA TMX 155cc engine.
    2. Sustained Top End Power: The light-weight character of the four smaller valves (as opposed to two heavier valves), which allow the engine to effortlessly rev to an eye-popping 10,500 rpm.
    3. Sporty Ride: Given the wider rpm band, the engine can be revved hard and high in each gear resulting in a genuine sporty ride.
    4. More Mileage: Established superiority of DTS-i blended with 4 valve not only enhances the performance but also returns a very good fuel economy - 68.1 km/l IN PLANE OR LOW LANDS AND 51.2 km/l in mountain areas lik Baguio city, certified by GARY.
    5. More Green: Comfortably meets EUROIII regulations.
    Shades Available
    - Wine Red
    - Midnight Black
    Price Of KAWASAKI Rouser 135 LS
    Ex-Showroom price of rouser LS is P 64,000.00 which seems to be very competitive in comparison to its main rival - Honda CBF 110,SUZUKI THUNDER 125,YAMAHA YBR125 - which are low on features in comparison to rouser 135 LS.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mas malakas makina nito .

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garyjolly2010 View Post
    Closeups Shots

Design and Style

Instrument

kawasaki Rouser 135 LS dtsi
    Overview of kawasaki Rouser 135 LS dtsi
    kawasaki philippines has launched the much awaited New rouser 135 LS (Light Sport).
    Design & Styling of Bajaj rouser 135 LS
    Styled aggressively, the motorcycle draws styling cues from its elder siblings in the rouserr range, but sports a freshly-styled fuel tank with chiseled lines and fresh tank flanks. The headlamp unit sports a bikini fairing with sharp, rakish lines and looks futuristic. The sleek rear-panels give way to a two-piece split grab rail on the split type seat. The footrests are slightly rear-set, and make for a sporty riding position in combination with the two-piece handle-bars.
    - All New Design For Fuel Tank Like We Have Seen On The XCD Sprint Concept
    - New Design Air Scoops - Again From XCD Sprint Concept
    - New Design For Alloy Wheels - Black Matt Finish Mag Wheels
    - New Digital Instrument Console
    - Restyled Headlamp & LED Tail Tamp - From The XCD Sprint Concept
    - Sharply Styled Turn Indicators - Like We Have Seen In XCD 135
    - New Exhaust Design
    - Sporty Split Seats & Split Grab Rails
    - Sporty Rear With High Stance & Sporty Mud Guard
    Engine Of Bajaj Rouser 135 LS - World's First 4 Valve DTS-i Engine
    According to Bajaj the 135cc DTS-i engine in rouser 135 LS is the world's first DTS-i engine to feature 4 valves. This engine generated maximum power of 13.5 PS at 9000 rpm with maximum torque of 11.4 Nm at 7500 rpm. It has been designed for better performance than regular a 2-Valve engine. Combined with the revolutionary DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark-ignition) technology which maximizes combustion to deliver enhanced power and superior mileage with low emissions, the rouser LS has one of the most efficient production engines ever.
    1. More Power: The 4 valve provides for a greater intake and exhaust area resulting in more power, almost equivalent a 2 valve HONDA TMX 155cc engine.
    2. Sustained Top End Power: The light-weight character of the four smaller valves (as opposed to two heavier valves), which allow the engine to effortlessly rev to an eye-popping 10,500 rpm.
    3. Sporty Ride: Given the wider rpm band, the engine can be revved hard and high in each gear resulting in a genuine sporty ride.
    4. More Mileage: Established superiority of DTS-i blended with 4 valve not only enhances the performance but also returns a very good fuel economy - 68.1 km/l IN PLANE OR LOW LANDS AND 51.2 km/l in mountain areas lik Baguio city, certified by GARY.
    5. More Green: Comfortably meets EUROIII regulations.
    Shades Available
    - Wine Red
    - Midnight Black
    Price Of KAWASAKI Rouser 135 LS
    Ex-Showroom price of rouser LS is P 64,000.00 which seems to be very competitive in comparison to its main rival - Honda CBF 110,SUZUKI THUNDER 125,YAMAHA YBR125 - which are low on features in comparison to rouser 135 LS.

This is 135cc only..

The 200CC version of Rouser was phased out and replaced it with Rouser 220..

added power and added power to its brakes..Rear Disc Brake now installed...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    My brother is now choosing between the FZ16, Rouser 220 and the 135LS. I suggested the 135LS for more economical benefits.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    I like the looks of the FZ16. I also like how this bike(135LS) looks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Rouser 153 na napili. We will get today. Tapos try namin gawing monoshock, hanap pa ng cbr150 yoshimura shock.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Kawasaki Rouser 200