New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dprox: oo nga eh, hintayin na lang natin. the thing is...yun tricycles dapat sa mga subdivisions lang yan at mga maliliit na side streets. pero minsan makikita mo sa mga main roads. napaka istorbo at bastos sama mo na yun mga pedicab. wala kasing political will ang mga mambabatas natin. importante lang sa kanila magpataba!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    This is not the first Pinoy motorcycle brand.

MCX Motorcyles already has a factory in Meycauyan, Bulacan.
    Yup, there is another local motorcycle brand, the MCX motorcycle. But Im not sure if its the first..

Anyway, We should e happy because these motorcycle brands will be the start of something big...in terms of replacing the imported bikes and the old and existing motorcycles and tricycles....and a truly local motorcycle manufacturing capability....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think they are selling like hotcakes....

ang mura kasi...(26,000 pesos for the basic model)

...good news is more and more Pinoy spare parts are use...

....bad news. mukhang iingay na naman lalo kapaligiran natin...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Suzuki, Honda and so goes for a couple of Chinese car makers started out as motorcycle manufacturers and look at them now. This is a good step in the right direction. Mas mataas kc ang economies of scale for motorcycles kaya its a better entry point in mass production of vehicles than the auto industry especially if you're building original designs.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    At 26k, yes it is cheap.

But most motorcycle riders still prefer Japanese.

As far as I know, Blaze is just a badge. It's Chinese all over. Not that I have anything against Chinese motorcycles, but going back to my previous point, Pinoys want Japanese bikes. And they know a Jap bike when they see one. There are a lot of horror stories about lemon bikes from China. Someone told me that Blaze is pretty strict with their quality control. I sure hope so, because that's one thing the China bikes seem to lack: quality control.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lalong dadami ang mga sira ulong naka motor sa daan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tama ka bro dadami sira ulo at aksidente sa daan...ingat lang mga kabayan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not unless they put in a promo with free helmets upon every purchase
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    not unless they put in a promo with free helmets upon every purchase
    Para may mailagay na helmet sa siko yung rider?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wow, a pinoy motorcycle factory

Now the Phils. is on its way to become like...

Vietnam

hehe

VietNamNet Bridge - Vietnam has set a target to become a major motorcycle manufacturer in the region by 2015. The industry's development strategy for the period 2006-2015 and until 2020 has been approved by the Prime Minister.
    According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, there are more than 60 enterprises engaged in the industry, of which some 50 of them are directly involved in production while the remainders are assembling.
    Under the master plan for the development of the motorcycle industry until 2015, the government has asked the enterprise to gather and talk about their cooperation plans in order to utilize their technology they have and finally cut down the production cost.
    Last edited by uls; November 12th, 2008 at 02:09 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
BLAZE: The First PINOY Motorcycle Brand?