New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 422 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    not all are just aesthetics. i have one and i'm happy with it kasi it's working and it has much better reception than my normal retracting antenna and i don't know why pero i'm happy with it. they also provide a small amount of help in terms of aerodynamics.
    btw, it's just a single fin and not those multiple fins like what you can find on the lancers.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    not all are just aesthetics. i have one and i'm happy with it kasi it's working and it has much better reception than my normal retracting antenna and i don't know why pero i'm happy with it. they also provide a small amount of help in terms of aerodynamics.
    btw, it's just a single fin and not those multiple fins like what you can find on the lancers.
    It might help in the reception but in aerodynamics? I don't think so sir. Maliit lang yan eh tsaka hindi naman sobran tulin mo to make a big impact IMO. carbon fiber hood nga won't do much din sa improvement ng FC diba. Unless for rezzing-rezzing where every weight counts.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The spoiler might be okay, the fins are well ... acceptable, the apple sticker I can let it pass but the Chinese(?) stickers on the doors and on the fender? Already too much.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Stickers like that are subjective. Some like it, others don't, for various reasons.

Sometimes, it's just the placing.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Stickers like that are subjective. Some like it, others don't, for various reasons.

Sometimes, it's just the placing.
    Rave dati yung name ng owner in jap writing. Parang fashion din eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    It might help in the reception but in aerodynamics? I don't think so sir. Maliit lang yan eh tsaka hindi naman sobran tulin mo to make a big impact IMO. carbon fiber hood nga won't do much din sa improvement ng FC diba. Unless for rezzing-rezzing where every weight counts.
    right on! anong aerodynamics? I don't think that small fin will help in aerodynamics on any cars...lol

ito nakita ko parang na post na dito yun Innova na grabe sa wrap around ewan ko kung ito rin yun nakita ko the other day. took it from the reflection of my side mirror so medyo grainy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dati college ako nauso naman na sticko eh yun "toy car"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *shadow,
    Yup that's the electric razor Innova.

Eh yung "Powered and Sports by _______"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yan ba yun traingle sa may fender nilalagay dati?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ano naman take nyo sa sticker na "bullet holes" na akala mo ay nabaril yung car? Can't post pic kaya sorry if description na lang ha.

Usually gray, silver and black combo yung sticker na yan na singlaki ng thumb (or thereabout) natin.

"BADUY" car thread