New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 422 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Post pics of cars you consider baduy or ugly.[/SIZE]

NOTE: remove/erase/blur the car's license plate before posting in this thread

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I presume same format din dapat with the RICE thread para neutral ang dating ng post/s.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pics source for a similar thread in another forum entitled, "What NOT to do with your MBs":

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ the last one is nice. it's like a running x-mas lights.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ the last one is nice. it's like a running x-mas lights.
    huhulihin yan dito sa atin. Naka-blinkers eh heheheheOr blinker na nilagyan ng car?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Malinis yung pagkaka-gawa dun sa 300SL Gullwing pero medyo baduy nga.

hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    yung brown na mercedes, parang character sa pixar movie na cars... may expression dahil sa eyelid sa headlights!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    wala ko ma-post na pics, but i'm sure you see them all the time... old cars na may conduction stickers pa rin, maski super luma na kotse at halos kupas na conduction sticker

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I've seen one like this last Sunday. It was a hilux. I actually admired how it was styled, from the rims, to the tires even up to the bosch europa horns and what not. However, when I saw him start the vehicle and flicked the lights on, his LED strips in color blue flashed like christmas lights through his upper and lower grille.

IMO, its another way to ruin a car. - to put LED lights, regardless of the color at whatever part of your car EXCEPT for the trunk and the footlamps which actually helps to provide a different ambiance when on.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Pics source for a similar thread in another forum entitled, "What NOT to do with your MBs":

Car #1: Medyo mataas yung design ng exhaust sa hood. Hazard ito when driving. The rest are ok.
    Car #2: Mukhang “anything goes artist” ang may-ari. Design at color combinations are not ok. Kailangan pa mag-aral ng arts yung may-ari.
    Car #3: Medyo manipis yung isang support ng wind shield sa driver’s side. The rest are ok.
    Car #4: OA. Pero, minsan maganda yung nakakakita tayo ng ganito sa daan. Pampalamig ng ulo especially pag sobrang trapik. Sa tingin ko mahilig sa antic yung may-ari. Cool ha, may clock pa sa harap. Mukhang hippie may-ari nito.
    Car #5: May mga followers na ito dito sa atin. For me, this is not “baduy”. Futuristic ang dating at pang attract lang ng attention sa gabi. Pero, it is a hazard.

Page 1 of 422 123451151101 ... LastLast
"BADUY" car thread