New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Greetings,

recently signed member here, i tried doing the washer mod on my Subic Paj which i read in one of the threads here. its admittedly easy, effective and cheap (PHP 3.00 for 4 washers) . i did felt the additional boost, my question now is will it increase my fuel consumption given the additional boost? (or improve it???). pardon my asking, i'm really not that technical. salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro, in theory, ull see a slight increase in fuel comsumotion but not that significant.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't feel any increased consumption. Siguro if you keep running on full boost all the time magkakaron ng difference.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Minimal \\

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks for the input! observe ko na lang muna, am also planning to have my turbo clean this coming payday. aside from MSF auto works, would you know anyone who provides the same service (turbo cleaning)?

thanks again!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    fuel consumption...not actually. after all, up to the fuel being delivered pa rin ng fuel pump.

galing talaga ng mod na ito, cost-effective! and almost invisible pa. i still haven't told my folks why biglang lumakas hatak ng pajero. hahahaha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    barney,
    post mo yung damage ng turbo cleaning n wer, para kung ok, ill have mine cleaned, too.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nugumdam93,
    totally agree with you, initially hesitant ako to do the mods since hindi naman talaga ako makalikot sa sasakyan but when i saw the pictures i decided to give it a try (initially i had 3 washers/bolt but eventually decided on 2). all i can say now is IT WORKS!

KCboy,
    cge will do once i find a shop aside from MSF (kung wala baka sa MSF na rin ang bagsak ko), just to give you an idea Dabar in one of the threads told me that MSF charged him P3,500.00 for the turbo cleaning they did on his Paj (from 9AM - 3PM).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Can any1 explain how this is installed? Where this washers are installed? What do these look? How long it is to install and etc. I want to explain to my folks before I do this. I need the details guys. Thnx.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    hey guys, can u explain how this mod washers installed? I need the details. thanks...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Washer Mod on Pajero 2.5 TDIC