New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 831 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 731781821827828829830831832833834835841881931 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    so what do you guys of swapping rims from the 3.2 gls sport with the montero sport? if i read the specs correctly, the montero rides on 265/65 r17 17x17.5 alloys. the strada, on 245/65 r17 17x7 alloys.

wondering how it would look on our pickup and if it would fit

sir we have members who are alerady using the montero mags... please check the thread on mods

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    planning to buy this P-up.

is it okey to buy the GL then salpakan k ng accessories to look like GLX? or get nalang the GLX? what will i be missing ?

TIA

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    Question lang peeps. On you driver side windshield there's a DENR sticker. Mine states GLS December 7, 2007.

Which led me to my next question: Dumating siya ng Dec. 2k7, but I got the unit Dec. 2k8, so it's been here for a year? So all the excuse na walang stock are all lies, I suppose.

Next, why indicate on the sticker GLS? It's should be GLS Sports. Unless 3.2 owners here have the same label.

That's all.
    ok lang yang denr sticker, as long GLS SPORT ang feature ng Strada mo, specially the engine

Quote Originally Posted by MUTTLEY View Post
    planning to buy this P-up.

is it okey to buy the GL then salpakan k ng accessories to look like GLX? or get nalang the GLX? what will i be missing ?

TIA
    Merong member dito na merong GL and transform it to MEGATRON... hehehe

GL models walang driver airbag, thin tires, no auto climate control but those are not an issue, you can always upgrade your strada

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    *nismo

thanks for that. so malaki din pala difference hindi lang looks. i guess i will be getting the glx....salamat po

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *nismo

thanks for that. so malaki din pala difference hindi lang looks. i guess i will be getting the glx....salamat po
    tama ka dun sir muttley... better get the glx, konti lang naman ang price difference

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    Merong member dito na merong GL and transform it to MEGATRON... hehehe
    bro, samahan kita sa pagtawa, hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung sa looks...ano dapat palitan sa glx para mukhang gls? ^_^

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung sa looks...ano dapat palitan sa glx para mukhang gls? ^_^
    I think the main difference in looks between the GLX and the GLS is the rear power windows which the latter has. So making the GLX to really look like a GLS in addition to the fender flares, side moulds, rims and tires, is to put a canopy to hide the rear window.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    I think the main difference in looks between the GLX and the GLS is the rear power windows which the latter has. So making the GLX to really look like a GLS in addition to the fender flares, side moulds, rims and tires, is to put a canopy to hide the rear window.
    sir go1. sasama ka ba sa clark. see you there. ano oras nga pala eta doon?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sa mga manual trans users, may marinig ba kayo "tugg" sound pag change gear nyo?? I can hear this sa akin gls kahit na di naman ganun kabilis change gear ko,
    any comment if this normal?

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]