New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 791 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 691741781787788789790791792793794795801841891 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Very nice classic cars bro i like the roadster very much..........................

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    To all concerned peeps,

I changed SA for the 3rd time. Third time's the charm, right? I'll keep you all posted.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    To all concerned peeps,

I changed SA for the 3rd time. Third time's the charm, right? I'll keep you all posted.
    I saw a lot of strada on delivery this early morning in slex... with black GLS not sure if its 2.5 or 3.2 GLS.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Wow talagang mukang indemand ang strada sa atin ngayon ha............

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    *idoy, we are positive that this time, everything will work out fine. yes, keep us posted po. thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Wow talagang mukang indemand ang strada sa atin ngayon ha............
    its very true sir... here's proof:

http://www.tsikot.com/mitsubishi-zoo...-company-ails/

quoting the article:
    "Mitsubishi’s cash cow is the Strada pick-up, which had November sales of 2,400 units. Known as the double cab pick-up, the Strada clicks in the local market because of its multi-tasking role for off-road or city use."

Go Strada Go!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher Rano View Post
    Mga Sirs, our Strada just reached 1,000 kms. Thus, we need to change oil, talaga bang 5,000 pesos lahat magpa change oil? I need information about this kasi sobrang mahal and advice lang po kung if what's the best oil or brand of oil and filter ang gagamitin. Thanks.
    sir, we have a thread all about PMS and cost. Please visit it so you can get a comparison and average cost per PMS. Our members update that from time to time for all to use.

Quote Originally Posted by man_0425 View Post
    *av8or5

2008 po model ng strada nmin... 9 months old palang...
    hehehe... hanggang ngaun d q p rin nkikita ung
    valet switch... maybe i'll ask somebody from mitsubishi...
    ty...

mukhang mganda yang mindanao chapter...
    taga gensan ako eh... sna sa gensan ang
    head ng min. chap.
    hi sir, i just checked mine. if you look at the drivers side and you will see the valet button on the left corner near the front of the dash. if you look at it, its just near the first screw on the lower left of the cover of the knee part of your dashboard. its black button.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    i went offroading yesterday with my two children. on the first picture you could see a house on top of the mountain.

surprise surprise we found sports cars on top of the mountain

nice sir. i just hope hindi ka nag trespass.

idoy: good luck sir

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    I saw a lot of strada on delivery this early morning in slex... with black GLS not sure if its 2.5 or 3.2 GLS.
    hmmm... IMO, it seems that someone played santa claus sa area niyo sir ah... whoever he is... hihingi din sana ako... :peace: Silver GLS Sport A/T lang naman...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    anybody during your strada 5k PMS experienced or requested your dealer to clean your aircon filter? Is it included in the PMS free of charge? or only labor for changing oil is free?

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Welcome po bro sadek "Sawasdee Krap"

Mga bro's yun nga palang shock na papadal ko diyan e 1 year warranty by next year we will be opening the official distributor of the shock diyan sa atin we will be offering a wide range of product but i will put up the bussiness first diyan sa atin so i will be looking for dealers na gustong mag carry nag brand namin.
    Sir, ano po bang brand ng products nyo? At paano maging dealer?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lamanansala View Post
    Sir, ano po bang brand ng products nyo? At paano maging dealer?
    Paki-channel po ang queries on business and dealerships thru private message (PM) na lang. Maraming salamat.

Merry Christmas!

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]