New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 785 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 685735775781782783784785786787788789795835885 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkups View Post
    road warrior any info kung kelan ba lalabas ito 2009 na model cause all the SA that ive talked to insist na 2009 model na daw ito mga strada na nasa market right now at hindi na magbabago itsura o features this coming year is this true ?
    just to add up, ours was bought in nov last month 3.2 m/t. the OR/CR says 2009 MODEL.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi all!

I'm in the market to get some new wheels and tires for my Strada GLS Sport. I'm pretty much set on getting 18 in. wheels but I can't seem to find any locally available A/T or All Terrain tires in 18 in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The only tires available at a shop I went to were Dunlop AT23 in 275/60/18. But I believe the owner mentioned these were OE tires for the Expedition.

Also, what size would you recommend? I was thinking of 265/65/18 if they would fit. Saw some Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial Plus tires in 275/65/18 on their website. Not sure though if these would fit without lift, or if they are even available locally.

Any input would be great guys. Thanks in advance!

Oh and lastly, anyone with the new headlights with clear corner lamps interested in trading with my pair that have the amber corner lamps? Mine are roughly 4 months old. I'll thrown in a new set of never used seat covers from the casa.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by silverend View Post

bro how much did you pay for it? was the oil from casa? what kind? we just had its 1k pms, it cost us 4thou plus, not sure bout the exact bill kasi yong brother ko lang ang pumunta,( Kar Asia Tagum city near Davao) multigrade yong oil,( ordinary ba yon?) 5k change oil na daw. pag uwi ko ng february ipapa flush ko yon and put fully synthetic doesn't matter if its expensive, basta protected yong engine. tama ba ako? or pareho lang lahat ng oil yon kasi nababasa ko bout synthetic oil superb performance and protection.
    synthetic is better for our strada engine sir.. but i guess aabutin kayo ng P10,000++ for changing into synthetic oil (if done by casa) and another P5,000 for the 5000km oil filter change.

Haiz,,, daming taga davao, ayaw magpa member ...
    how i wish merong mindanao chapter...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    synthetic is better for our strada engine sir.. but i guess aabutin kayo ng P10,000++ for changing into synthetic oil (if done by casa) and another P5,000 for the 5000km oil filter change.

thanks bro, btw the filter was included na sa 4 thou plus na bill, so im thinking napaka ordinary na oil ang nilagay, im still out of the country kaya i'm helpless and my brother isnt that fussy about these things, and keep telling me as long as you follow the pms won't matter what oil it uses. but like you said i still believe synthetic is better, what synthetic oil brand can you recommend? would it be ok to leave the filter muna and oil lang papalitan if ever di pa aabot sa 5 thou yong ma cover na takbo?

of course a mindanao chapter would be awesome!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks sa mga info guys very helpful at active talaga thread na ito sa ibang forums wala gaanu popost kasi, badtrip nga lang baka maabutan ko price eh nasa 1335000 for the gls sport na manual next year yan sabi sakin nung taga citimotors alabang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    mga sirs, help po, baka me alam kayo na for sale na set of mags en tires na pang montero sport, naghahanap po ako, kakabit ko sa strada ko. (ke azul) please help po........this is my contact no. 09175073007, 09237124420. mrami po salamat mga brothers....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkups View Post
    thanks sa mga info guys very helpful at active talaga thread na ito sa ibang forums wala gaanu popost kasi, badtrip nga lang baka maabutan ko price eh nasa 1335000 for the gls sport na manual next year yan sabi sakin nung taga citimotors alabang
    Hope this is not true.. it went down to 1.22M tapos bigla tataas?
    Wrong move by Mitsubishi Philippines to do this..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post

+1. Mindanao Chapter

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    oo nga kung kelan decided na talaga ko wala panaman sila color na gusto ko black or gypsy blue, red nalang natitira daw nila at close nadin kasi daw planta nextyear na maglalabas pero iba na price
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho941 View Post
    Hope this is not true.. it went down to 1.22M tapos bigla tataas?
    Wrong move by Mitsubishi Philippines to do this..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by silverend View Post
    thanks bro, btw the filter was included na sa 4 thou plus na bill, so im thinking napaka ordinary na oil ang nilagay, im still out of the country kaya i'm helpless and my brother isnt that fussy about these things, and keep telling me as long as you follow the pms won't matter what oil it uses. but like you said i still believe synthetic is better, what synthetic oil brand can you recommend? would it be ok to leave the filter muna and oil lang papalitan if ever di pa aabot sa 5 thou yong ma cover na takbo?

of course a mindanao chapter would be awesome!
    silverend, when you change your oil from mineral to synth, or even if you just change brands, also change your filter. never ever leave an old filter used with a different brand or make of oil. Like what i have been saying in the past posts, different brand and make of oil have different additives and different detergents. one brands dirt and gunk can not be cleaned and removed by a different brand. but if you use the mineral oil of mitsubishi and change to the turbo XP, magkaiba na brands din yung dalawang bwisit na yun!!!hay suussssss......... as for what brand oil to use, a lot of manila based bros are using motul CRDI specific fully synth. castrol, mobil1, penn and 2 arabian brands i cannot remember their names...are all good. just make sure that you buy a brand that you are sure will always have a steady supply there, kasi nga NEVER EVER mix different oil brands!!

hope i clarified things a bit...

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]