New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 784 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    road warrior any info kung kelan ba lalabas ito 2009 na model cause all the SA that ive talked to insist na 2009 model na daw ito mga strada na nasa market right now at hindi na magbabago itsura o features this coming year is this true ?
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    sir lordkups:

imo its better to wait for the facelifted 2009 model. who knows it may contain nice upgrades.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkups View Post
    newbie here matagal tagal na ko nagbabalak to get the 3.2 gls sport manual,kaso wala black ngayon i asked almos all of the dealers now,ang masama pa eh aabutan nako price increase nextyear if my black unit na sila, tanung lang din sa mga peeps here na kaya ba tataas price nila eh dahil yung bagong facelifted na strada na lalabas nextyear yung may bago ng grill at if ever may madadagdag din kaya new features duon
    as far as i know hndi pa lalabas dito yung facelifted na strada by next year sa thailand sa siguro muna i lalaunch yun.. yung 2009 model na sinasabi nila is yung headlights lang and na iba..clear na yung dating color amber sa headlights..ohter features interior or exterior hndi ko na alam kung may nabago..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    for info mga bro nilabas na dito yung bagong muka nag lunch this month sa motor expo by january open na siya sa market.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkups View Post
    any info kung kelan ba lalabas ito 2009
    You can PM sir dadz he was base in thailand as far as i know kahit sa thailand wala pa yung bagong Triton/strada...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    for info mga bro nilabas na dito yung bagong muka nag lunch this month sa motor expo by january open na siya sa market.
    yan naman pala.. sa january pa open sa market. thanks DADZ. but knowing this, maybe 2nd quarter pa release dito pinas. we are always behind..sometimes a year.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    yan naman pala.. sa january pa open sa market. thanks DADZ. but knowing this, maybe 2nd quarter pa release dito pinas. we are always behind..sometimes a year.
    malamang bro late diyan....................

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    just had my 1k checkup. diamond quezon av. i'm psyched for obvious reasons... pwede na ihataw

i'm still getting used to the ownership costs of driving a "bigger" vehicle. it really is true that costs go up substantially if you've been used to driving a rinky dink sedan. the 3.2L gargles 9 liters of oil which saw me forking over 7k for my first 1k checkup (including all the other consummables that go with this service interval).

of course, on a sad note, and true to form, i noticed that my newly installed sport lid already received deep nasty scratchmarks and i'm almost sure it came from the casa. suddenly, it's deja vu with mitsubishi service

well, i'm trying to be philosophical about it. still, quite irksome.

oh well.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    just had my 1k checkup. diamond quezon av. i'm psyched for obvious reasons... pwede na ihataw

i'm still getting used to the ownership costs of driving a "bigger" vehicle. it really is true that costs go up substantially if you've been used to driving a rinky dink sedan. the 3.2L gargles 9 liters of oil which saw me forking over 7k for my first 1k checkup (including all the other consummables that go with this service interval).

of course, on a sad note, and true to form, i noticed that my newly installed sport lid already received deep nasty scratchmarks and i'm almost sure it came from the casa. suddenly, it's deja vu with mitsubishi service

oh well.

sir, dapat look at your pre-checklist to see if they saw that..too bad, hope it wasnt true them. anyhow, if you can afford the 3.2, you can afford the prices of maintenance. ganyan tlga sir. the bigger more expensive the car, the more it cost to maintain.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [quote=Skippy;1169750]just had my 1k checkup. diamond quezon av. i'm psyched for obvious reasons... pwede na ihataw

bro how much did you pay for it? was the oil from casa? what kind? we just had its 1k pms, it cost us 4thou plus, not sure bout the exact bill kasi yong brother ko lang ang pumunta,( Kar Asia Tagum city near Davao) multigrade yong oil,( ordinary ba yon?) 5k change oil na daw. pag uwi ko ng february ipapa flush ko yon and put fully synthetic doesn't matter if its expensive, basta protected yong engine. tama ba ako? or pareho lang lahat ng oil yon kasi nababasa ko bout synthetic oil superb performance and protection.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post

oh well.
    sorry bro 7k pala sayo malabo kasi mata ko. i suppose full synthetic oil mo.

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]