New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 783 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 683733773779780781782783784785786787793833883 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir G01, That's what the Strada is all about, nice, lean and mean looking hell of a machine. The truck speaks for itself(Res ipsa loquitor, tama ba Sir Patriarch?)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by INVINZOR927 View Post
    Sir G01, That's what the Strada is all about, nice, lean and mean looking hell of a machine. The truck speaks for itself(Res ipsa loquitor, tama ba Sir Patriarch?)
    tama ka dyan bro! +1

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Looking at G01's recently posted pictures makes me desire to go back again to Baguio...

Oh, well, wish ko lang...

But reality will not permit it.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    You're right in all accounts. I just wish they "correct" it, just a "wishful" thinking. Other than that, it's the perfect truck for my lifestyle. Work and light off-roading once a month, if my time permits.

What's a custom edition? I never saw it in their brochure.
    i saw the 3.2 GLS Sport Custom Edition in M/T and A/T is at the pricelist for this month- some 30k above the already discounted price of the standard GLS Sport variants. i inquired sa Motorplaza- they could not give me a clear answer as they were not issued a memo about it... i asked my friends at MMPC by text and Email and surprisingly no response from them either... One of the accessories that are probably added on the Custom Edition is the hood deflector- something like Fellow BOSB Manolo's...

this is my rule of thumb: whatever is in Mitsubishi's pricelist for the month is ON SALE whether we know about it or not.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    GO1,

I'm getting tortured looking at your photos. That's how a pickup should be driven. Up to now, my SA can't promise a black GLS Sport.

This is my Christmas wish! Hahaha....
    Sir Idoy, I hope a black GLS Sport will be available for you very soon para mas happy ang Christmas po ninyo .

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by INVINZOR927 View Post
    I can't agree more, Sir INVINZOR927 .

Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Looking at G01's recently posted pictures makes me desire to go back again to Baguio...

Oh, well, wish ko lang...

But reality will not permit it.
    I will just be a phone call away, doc Ooba99, if ever you decide to come to Baguio again .

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    newbie here matagal tagal na ko nagbabalak to get the 3.2 gls sport manual,kaso wala black ngayon i asked almos all of the dealers now,ang masama pa eh aabutan nako price increase nextyear if my black unit na sila, tanung lang din sa mga peeps here na kaya ba tataas price nila eh dahil yung bagong facelifted na strada na lalabas nextyear yung may bago ng grill at if ever may madadagdag din kaya new features duon

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    GO1,

I'm getting tortured looking at your photos. That's how a pickup should be driven. Up to now, my SA can't promise a black GLS Sport.

This is my Christmas wish! Hahaha....
    Let's hope granted ka ni Santa

Dami na tayong naka black Strada

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir lordkups:

imo its better to wait for the facelifted 2009 model. who knows it may contain nice upgrades.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hehehe. dami nga nakablack na strada. you'd think most would get some other safe color because of the nature of this type of vehicle.

pero mas bagay ata ang dumi at putik sa itim

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]