New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 782 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 682732772778779780781782783784785786792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Sir G01 * ibang level ka talaga. ..
    Thank you, sir Alainroyce. Nasa beginners level pa lang ako. I still have a lot of things to learn sa off-roading. I hope to see you and your wife again in Baguio soon .

Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Moustache has shown us that water wading is second nature for a strada. Galing naman, Talagang nagtampisaw si moustache sa adonot river. Mukhang enjoy na enjoy sya more than the driver, hehehe.
    Doc Ooba99, mukha nga na mas enjoy ni moustache hehe. Here is a pic of moustache sporting a white beard :

Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    ang galing nyo sir G01, ibang klsae talaga kayo,,,,, galing, galing nice bonding kayo with your son,,,,,,kaka ingit tuloy, wala kz ako boy hehehe puro girlss kids ko...... nkakainggit panoorin mga vidz nyo sir.....i'm sure the club is very proud of having you in.........and i'm proud too na i'm one of it......go strada.....sayang di kayo dumating nun party enwey the party was great msaya.....the bosb's are all cool and makukulet hehehehe ang saya.......meri xmas yahoo........
    Thank you, sir Mdksael. I am really proud of being one of the members of TSCP. Dumadami na members!
    Last edited by G01; December 17th, 2008 at 01:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I agree with you bro gimick lang yan when i got my truck i look for a dealer who wants my cash and who can give me the truck i want and more.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bro GO1 malapit na yan sa rear diff breather baka pasukin ang rear diff mo nag water kailagan palitan nag mahabang hose para iwas sa tubig, it is located sa top nag rear diff na me hose papunta sa cross member nag chasis.replace the hose for a longer one and find a place to move the other end of the hose para safe sa river crossing.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Bro GO1 malapit na yan sa rear diff breather baka pasukin ang rear diff mo nag water kailagan palitan nag mahabang hose para iwas sa tubig, it is located sa top nag rear diff na me hose papunta sa cross member nag chasis.replace the hose for a longer one and find a place to move the other end of the hose para safe sa river crossing.
    Tama ka bro Dadz. Na-check ko na rin location ng opening ng breather hose ng rear differential noon and found out na it is connected doon sa cross member ng chassis and is around 4" from the top of the rear tires. Kaya I always make sure na my tires won't be completely submerged when I do the water crossing para maiwasan ang pagpasok ng tubig sa differential.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    thats is good one rule of offroading to know most thigs about your truck just change the hose make it longer and find a nice place for it kasi looking at the picture yung wave nag water is near the breather na or maybe a few splash already went in ako nilagay ko sa back nag bed way above para mas safe. dont use your tire just to measure kasi iba na ang sukat pag nag move ang truck same with the water na iba ang sukat plus the river bed is not flat so in every case being ready is much better.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    thats is good one rule of offroading to know most thigs about your truck just change the hose make it longer and find a nice place for it kasi looking at the picture yung wave nag water is near the breather na or maybe a few splash already went in ako nilagay ko sa back nag bed way above para mas safe. dont use your tire just to measure kasi iba na ang sukat pag nag move ang truck same with the water na iba ang sukat plus the river bed is not flat so in every case being ready is much better.
    Thank you, bro Dadz sa advice. Will be doing a suspension lift soon so sabay na yung pag-extend ng differential breathers.

Here are few more pics that I want to share:

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    galing talaga ng strada!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ganda talaga ng pics ni G01...pang 2009 Calendar.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Very nice bro GO1..................bravo

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    GO1,

I'm getting tortured looking at your photos. That's how a pickup should be driven. Up to now, my SA can't promise a black GLS Sport.

This is my Christmas wish! Hahaha....

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]