New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 781 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 681731771777778779780781782783784785791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Pwede yan sir i already tested and fitted to my strada.. kaya lang the rim is 17" medyo mahal yung gulong pag 17" 9k is the minimum.. if your interested i saw 1set in evangelista sa makati (wheelhaus) they seeling it for 40k mags and tire... but for me mas maganda yung stock mags mo.. try to change nalang ng AT tires with 265/70/R17... macho na lalo truck mo..
    Saw some (2-3shops) selling weeks ago for 36K (tire and mags)at banawe (medyo gamit na) but i think you can still haggle the price

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    Gud pm fellow tsikoteers. I need advice lang kasi I placed a Purchase Order na to a Black 3.2 but the SA told me next year pa darating, I availed of the big discount pa naman, 1.220M but if January 5 comes in the price will increase to 50K more or less, sayang naman ang promo. Kaya raw may delay coz of the recent political events in Thailand. I called the other branches and they told me the same reasons. Gimik lang ba ito to move the old units or talaga lang madami may gusto ng black?

What will I do? Available lang daw ay Red, Silver and White. And I don't like those colors. After a long thought I settled for the Strada because of the good reviews here. Or better wait for the facelifted model? Kailan kaya?

TIA.
    ganyan din case namin nung kinuha namin black 3.2 a/t. sabi nung unang dealership wala daw stock sa planta and january pa ang bagong shipment pero lumipat ako ng ibang dealership at nakapag pullout agad sila ng unit sa planta the following day. so i guess marketing strategy lang yun para sa kanila ka kumuha. ang ipupush nila is yung stock na meron sila.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Na entice nga ako sa GPS. It lasted for two days.

Anyways, what sealed the deal to go Strada was the fabric seat. I'm tired with leather plus beige pa sa Navara. Mahirap linisin at mainit kahit malamig ang aircon, not to mention leather don't look good in a year's time. Second, the turning radius of the Strada is small, good for parking in our small lot. And lastly the customer service, I won't drop names but the SA in Mitsubishi is a million miles ahead sa customer service ng Nissan. I figured, if it will be my vehicle for the next 5 years at least I'm happy with the car and the service at the same time.

One thing I can't stand sa Strada is the RHD look of the shifters. Lalo na sa A/T. Talagang baligtad. Parang converted na galing sa Subic. I hope they correct this on the upcoming facelifted model. I'll put my money there. And if that's the case, I'm all for waiting.

But for the meantime, I can live with it.
    one more thing itoy. check mo yung chassis number ng unit na kukunin mo yung pang 10th digit yun yung year model kaya dapat 9 yung makikita mo na 10th digit para sure ka na hindi old stock yung ibibigay sayo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by okidokjim View Post
    ganyan din case namin nung kinuha namin black 3.2 a/t. sabi nung unang dealership wala daw stock sa planta and january pa ang bagong shipment pero lumipat ako ng ibang dealership at nakapag pullout agad sila ng unit sa planta the following day. so i guess marketing strategy lang yun para sa kanila ka kumuha. ang ipupush nila is yung stock na meron sila.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll call other dealerships tomorrow. I know the "first to come out of the factory, first to be sold" rule. I'll check the 10th digit na "9" also.

Okidokjim, PM me the dealer where you got the black Strada and the SA contact info please. TIA.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    One thing I can't stand sa Strada is the RHD look of the shifters. Lalo na sa A/T. Talagang baligtad. Parang converted na galing sa Subic. I hope they correct this on the upcoming facelifted model. I'll put my money there. And if that's the case, I'm all for waiting.

But for the meantime, I can live with it.
    hmmm...

i really doubt it if they will change it po. Knowing Mitsubishi, some designs will stay for the rest of the Gen 4's lifecycle and i hope u will bear with it. UNLESS they will change their mind. But for me, i can live with it on a permanent basis. I would rather have this than the Old School umbrella parking brake of Ford's and Mazda's - thats for sure! at least the button to press for shifting is at the correct location and NOT an RHD na talagang obvious na binaliktad for LHD... hehehe

Take the Pajero FieldMaster for example. the A/T shifter was at the right and the 4x4 Super Select shifter is at the left and i don't hear any major complaints about it. Taking note of it, the A/T shifter is handled by the driver when it is needed like shifting to Drive from P, R or N and extreme cases of shifting from 2 or L.

Also, I havent heard of any complaints about this from other fellow BOSBs who are using A/T models (Boy25, Ooba99, jeffthermosa, okidokjim, etc...)

btw- have u inquired about the custom edition?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    You're right in all accounts. I just wish they "correct" it, just a "wishful" thinking. Other than that, it's the perfect truck for my lifestyle. Work and light off-roading once a month, if my time permits.

What's a custom edition? I never saw it in their brochure.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ...have u inquired about the custom edition?
    You're right in all accounts. I just wish they "correct" it, just a "wishful" thinking. Other than that, it's the perfect truck for my lifestyle. Work and light off-roading once a month, if my time permits.

What's a custom edition? I never saw it in their brochure.
    oo nga ian..please enlighten us on this "custom edition". first time to hear this. what's the difference?

sir idoy: i hope you'll get the strada you want and color. ikaw naman ang buyer, so haggle on freebies and push them to deliver the unit. it will be a merry xmas for you sir.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    whatever color or facelifted strada.you made a right decision. black is one of the popular color of the strada, so maybe it's true that limited stock ang black. but if you are gunning for that color, i recommend you wait for it...now if you like the facelifted version, then also wait for it...but we dont know when that will arrive. try to exert all efforts to call all dealers if they have one in stock (black). good luck.

btw, sigurado ka na strada kukunin mo and not navarra or ranger? muhkang na entice ka sa gps ng navara

yes sir, limited stock talaga ang black. I've met a strada owner, he told me that he waits for 3 months but to his dismay there's no black strada available.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Pwede yan sir i already tested and fitted to my strada.. kaya lang the rim is 17" medyo mahal yung gulong pag 17" 9k is the minimum.. if your interested i saw 1set in evangelista sa makati (wheelhaus) they seeling it for 40k mags and tire... but for me mas maganda yung stock mags mo.. try to change nalang ng AT tires with 265/70/R17... macho na lalo truck mo..
    Noted Sir Alainroyce, Keep on coming with your Strada, talagang astig na ironhorse itong rig natin, sa dating na dating pa lang maangas na, sa performance hataw na hataw talaga. Perfect combination ng form and function. The beast rocks!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gud pm fellow tsikoteers. I need advice lang kasi I placed a Purchase Order na to a Black 3.2 but the SA told me next year pa darating, I availed of the big discount pa naman, 1.220M but if January 5 comes in the price will increase to 50K more or less, sayang naman ang promo. Kaya raw may delay coz of the recent political events in Thailand. I called the other branches and they told me the same reasons. Gimik lang ba ito to move the old units or talaga lang madami may gusto ng black?

What will I do? Available lang daw ay Red, Silver and White. And I don't like those colors. After a long thought I settled for the Strada because of the good reviews here. Or better wait for the facelifted model? Kailan kaya?

TIA.
    I think ploy lang yan ng mga sales agents para mabenta yung mga unmoved inventory nila. Siempre sa business in order to save costs for maintaining an unmoved inventory, first in first out ang ipinaiiral nila. Just look for another agent who can fulfill what you want, The customer is the king ika nga. Why spent huge amount of money sa di mo gusto? Remember Sir, Good things come to those who waits. In other words Patience is a virtue.

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]